The TAA Lone Star Expo offers your company access to 2,200+ industry professionals in Texas.
2017 Lone Star Expo Hours at Fort Worth Convention Center
April 27: 4-7 p.m. • April 28: 11 a.m.-3 p.m.
(Lunch on the Move, April 28 11 a.m.-1 p.m. included for exhibitors and all owners and management company attendees with admission to the Expo)
2,200+ industry professionals
Seven hours of uninterrupted time
The Lone Star Expo is the only statewide rental housing industry trade show in Texas, and has been recognized as one of the country’s Top 100 fastest-growing exhibitions by Trade Show Executive magazine.
Exhibiting in the Lone Star Expo gives you access to key decision-makers in Texas, plus opportunities to highlight new products or offerings, introduce key members of your team, solidify your existing relationships with your clients and build new relationships with prospective clients.
The 2017 Lone Star Expo is sold out, but to be added to our waiting list, contact Lynn Fisher, CMP or call 512-479-6252.
- Exhibit space
- Standard back drape and side drape in show colors
- 7” X 44” company identification sign
- Three exhibitor badges per each 10 X 10 booth
- Listing in the onsite convention program
- Listing on the TAA conference website
- Listing in the TAA conference mobile app
- 7 hours of uninterrupted exhibit time
- Opportunity to be a conference sponsor
- Attendance at the General Opening Session, Lunch on the Move and all education sessions
Booths do not include electrical, carpet or furnishings. These items may be rented from Freeman, the official general service contractor, or provided by the exhibitor. This information will be available through the exhibitor portal in late February 2017.
Registration as a non-exhibiting vendor includes: Seminars, Opening Session, Installation & Awards Brunch, Thursday Kickoff Party and Friday’s Ultimate Party. Non-exhibitor registration does not include access to the trade show. Additional tickets cannot be purchased with this registration. To register as a non-exhibiting vendor, visit our registration portal and register as an attendee.