Booths for the 2022 ONE Expo are sold out. Contact Lynn Fisher, CMP for more information or to get on our waitlist.
Whatever your needs, the ONE Expo has you covered. Six hours of uninterrupted time over two days at the George R. Brown Convention Center. A one-stop shopping marketplace featuring the best and most innovative products and services for the rental housing industry.
Get more information about why you should exhibit, who attends the ONE Expo (hint: your customers) and how to reserve your booth and make plans to exhibit! Contact Lynn Fisher, CMP with specific inquiries.
2022 SHOW DAYS AND TENTATIVE HOURS
Thursday, April 28: 3:30-6:30 p.m.
Friday, April 29: 9 a.m.-12:30 p.m.
Wednesday, April 27: 11:30 a.m.-6 p.m.
Thursday, April 28: 7:30 a.m.-7 p.m.
Friday, April 29: 7:30 a.m.-12:30 p.m.
Wednesday, April 27: 3-7 p.m.
Thursday, April 28: 7:30 a.m.-3 p.m.
Friday, April 29: 12:35-10 p.m.
TAA forms and general information:
- FREE Virtual Customer Expo Ticket Pass
- Hospitality event agreement
- Property removal form
- TAA PAC Sporting Clay registration form
- Certificate of Insurance Sample
- Trade show terms & conditions
- Violation notice
- Workers Pass
Booth contractor forms:
- Audio Visual Form – Freeman *
- Catering – Levy Booth Food & Beverage & Guidelines
- Discount Furniture Package – Freeman
- Electrical– SmartCity
- Floral – Convention Foliage
- Lead capture – MEC
- Network & telephone – SmartCity
- Shipping label – warehouse
- Shipping label – onsite
Booth regulations information
Tools to enhance your conference experience
- 16-week tradeshow planning, management tools
- Exhibitor Cost Controls
- Exhibitor Financial Performance Metrics
*= to come