Are you looking for a career?
Are you an employer?
Are you a job seeker? Choose a career with Room to Grow.
TAA Career Center allows employers to post job openings throughout Texas and reach job seekers with an expanded network that includes LinkedIn, ZipRecruiter, Adzuna, Google for Jobs, and Talroo.
Employers will be able to screen and manage potential candidates end-to-end:
- Receive discounted rates year-round, which supports the local apartment associations through a revenue-sharing model
- Single Sign-On allows members to log-in using their existing TAA credentials
- Expand reach through partner networks which include LinkedIn, Google for Jobs, ZipRecruiter, Adzuna, and Talroo
- Post job openings in one market, or many, by visiting a single job board for the Texas rental housing industry
- Set up alerts for new resumes and search for resumes uploaded in the database
- Screen candidates with customized questionnaires
- Track applicants throughout the hiring process
Job candidates using the TAA Career Center can:
- Search for jobs by location, category, experience level and more using our advanced search
- Upload resumes to get in front of hiring managers
- Set up job alerts to be notified by email when a position is a match based on job matching AI
- Get free professional resume critique available by TopResume
- Find helpful suggestions for resumes and cover letters, advice for job interviews and interview follow-up, success stories from industry professionals and more.
- Request references and set up a candidate profile to boost their credibility
- Track and monitor their active applications
TAA Career Center also offers tips and resources for acquiring top talent, and jobseekers can find helpful tools for resumes and cover letters, advice for job interviews and interview follow-up, success stories from industry professionals and more.