The TAA Education Conference & Lone Star Expo offers you affordable professional development to meet your needs.
Get ready to be inspired at the Texas Apartment Association’s 2017 Education Conference & Lone Star Expo. At Inspire: Where the Best Begins, you’ll find real-world solutions you can use in more than 45 seminars, and products and services that can set your property apart in the 400+ booth Lone Star Expo. Join us in Fort Worth on April 26-29, where you and your team will find purposeful education, networking and access to the latest products and services.
- Learn to overcome adversity and excel at the highest levels–even if you’re just starting out–from Dallas’ sensational rookie quarterback, Dak Prescott
- Pick up invaluable tips and insights from industry experts and business professionals like Rommel Anacan, Toni Blake, Mark Cukro, CAMT, CAMT II, CAPS, CPOI, Lisa Trosien and others with the strategies you need to elevate your rental property marketing, leasing and management efforts
- Spend an afternoon giving back to the community at our Community Service Field Trip to Union Gospel Mission in Fort Worth
- Find everything you need at Lone Star Expo, the only statewide rental housing industry exposition in Texas, with more than 400 booths for one-stop shopping and problem-solving
- Take time to relax and unwind with your peers at conference social events including our PAC Golf Tournament, Kickoff Party at Billy Bob’s Texas and Friday night Taste of Texas party
- Celebrate the state’s outstanding rental housing professionals and meet the new TAA leaders for 2017-2018 at Saturday’s Installation & Awards Brunch
Plan a schedule that meets your needs, and take advantage of registration options and discounts to save. Register by March 9 for your greatest savings. Learn more about conference registration fees, discounts and how to register.
Power in the People
This is a people business—and this is where the people in it will be this April. More than 4,000 industry leaders from around the state will join you in Fort Worth. TAA’s conference attendees are the best and brightest in the Texas rental housing industry. Nearly half of conference registrants are owners, management company or REIT executives, or multi-property supervisors. Onsite staff, leasing professionals, maintenance staff and others make up the balance of participants.