The Texas Apartment Association is the leading organization for rental housing professionals in Texas.
As a TAA member, you can:
- Access best-in-class business tools that benefit your everyday operations, like leasing forms, TAA Click & Lease electronic program and the TAA REDBOOK in printed and digital editions
- Join a network of committed industry professionals, meet potential clients and business partners, develop relationships and make new friends
- Polish your credentials with continuing education and professional development programs
- Keep up with industry trends, legal issues and property management strategies
- Learn with your colleagues, seek out new products and solutions and build your professional network at the annual TAA Education Conference & Lone Star Expo
- Maximize your company’s workers’ comp protection and dividends through TAA’s Group Workers’ Compensation Program, powered by Texas Mutual Insurance