It’s that time of year again…time to polish up the attitude of gratitude. This Thanksgiving, here’s the top 10 things about the Texas Apartment Association Education Conference & Lone Star Expo that we’re grateful for.
- The 2019 TAA Education Conference & Lone Star Expo serves up almost 60 educational seminar options for cost-effective professional development close to home.
- The TAA Education Conference pairs outstanding education with the industry’s largest trade show in Texas and exceptional networking opportunities.
- Join thousands of your colleagues from around the state and nation who are expected to attend. See Conference registration options and discounts.
Before we carve up the turkey…before we hit the road or the airport or the Uber over the river to grandma’s house…before we join friends and family to share food, football and (hopefully) fun times…before we gird up for Black Friday and Cyber Monday and all-things-holiday…it’s clearly time to take a minute to reflect, count our blessings, and maybe even relax before the real year-end craziness begins.
With that in mind, here are the top 10 things we’re grateful for about the Texas Apartment Association Education Conference & Lone Star Expo.
- Budget season is winding down—and we’ve already made our plans for our teams to be in Houston April 10-12 for the TAA Conference. Check out the registration options and discounts and make your own plans.
- We can count on getting world-class educational programs close to home—more than 60 educational sessions to choose from, for a great price.
- We’ll be able to choose from traditional, in-depth seminars, short “lab” sessions, seminars located in the Lone Star Expo, and new “Open Space” learning opportunities with like-minded colleagues.
- We’ll engage with 2,500+ industry professionals and another 1,500+ supplier partners who are expected to attend—plenty of connections and clout, for not much cash, and close to home.
- We’ll hear from some of the industry’s most dynamic and innovative professionals, like Toni Blake, Jackie Ramstedt, Rommel Anacan, Doug Chasick, Vicki Sharp, Paul Rhodes, Alexandra Jackiw and more who understand the national and Texas multifamily market.
- We’ll take care of many of our CEC requirements, with continuing education credits available for most educational sessions.
- We’ll be able to look for new solutions for our companies and properties at the biggest-ever Lone Star Expo, with 424 booths offering the best products and services to keep our businesses competitive.
- We might just strike it lucky at the first-ever TAA PAC Bowling Tournament at Lucky Strike in downtown Houston, within walking distance of the George R. Brown Convention Center.
- We’ll have a blast at the Thursday Kickoff Party at Minute Maid Park, with games, grub and The Spazmatics. And more fun on Friday night at the Installation & Awards Dinner Gala, with after-program entertainment from The Grooves.
- We’re going to see YOU there!
So, what are you thankful for? Thankful you won’t miss out? #TAA2019
Discounts are available for single-day, early and group registrations, and you can combine early discounts with those offered for groups or single days to maximize your savings.
Companies sending groups can also take advantage of free meeting rooms and assistance in planning your company meetings. Contact Lynn Fisher, CMP for more information.