Vote to select the Texas Apartment Association Education Foundation’s next Room to Grow Ambassador by choosing your favorite finalist in TAAEF’s video challenge.
- Five finalists have been selected in the Texas Apartment Association Education Foundation’s “Be the Next Room to Grow Ambassador” video challenge.
- Vote for your favorite after watching the finalists’ videos. You may vote once a day through January 24.
- Encourage your friends and teammates to vote, too, to spread the word about career opportunities in the multifamily industry!
Five finalists have been named in the Texas Apartment Association Education Foundation “Be the Next Room to Grow Ambassador” video challenge, part of the Room to Grow campaign educating Texans about the diverse career opportunities in the Texas apartment industry.
- Nana Asmah, LumaCorp, Irving
- Miriam Aguilar, Tropicana Properties, El Paso
- Elizabeth Francisco, ResMan Property Management, Plano
- Melanie King, BH Management, Dallas
- Marisa Powell, Madera Residential, Haltom City
Voting is open now through January 24. Friends, family members, colleagues and more can all cast votes, so share the link to view finalists’ videos and cast votes with your social network.
Room to Grow Ambassadors share their unique stories of working in the multifamily industry and the opportunities they’ve found in the industry. The campaign leverages these stories to help raise awareness about the diverse, quality career opportunities in the Texas apartment industry.
For any questions, contact TAAEF staff at email@example.com.