Take five: This handful of reasons offers more than enough justification to budget now to attend the 2020 Texas Apartment Association Education Conference & Lone Star Expo April 22-24 in Fort Worth.
- Budget now to attend the 2020 TAA Education Conference & Lone Star Expo for cost-effective professional development. See Conference registration options and discounts.
- Take advantage of 75 educational seminar options, a phenomenal trade show and exceptional networking opportunities, including a Kickoff Party at Texas Live! in Arlington.
- Join about 5,000 of your colleagues from around the state and nation, expand your professional network and pick up new solutions that will help you succeed.
We could give you 5,000 reasons to be sure your 2020 budget includes the Texas Apartment Association Education Conference & Lone Star Expo in Fort Worth next April—like the 5,000 industry professionals who are expected to attend.
But, in the spirit of keeping it simple, here are five reasons you’ll want to be at the Fort Worth Convention Center next April 22-24:
- You can learn: Choose from 75 focused, industry-specific educational sessions featuring top professionals who understand the national and Texas multifamily market
- You can find new solutions: Spend time in the Lone Star Expo, where you’ll find 430 booths full of innovative new products and services and have fun connecting with colleagues
- You can make valuable connections: Take advantage of opportunities to connect with the 5,000 property management professionals and supplier partners expected to attend
- You’ll get credit: Continuing education credits available for most conference educational sessions
- You’ll have fun: Enjoy time with friends and new connections at the Thursday kickoff party at Texas Live! in Arlington and at the Installation & Awards Dinner Gala on Friday
Texas Apartment Association Board of Directors members will have an opportunity to check out Texas Live! next month during the TAA Board of Directors meeting, but you can learn more about this planned-for-fun destination between the Dallas’ Cowboys home field at AT&T Stadium and the new Texas Rangers’ ballpark, Globe Life Field, here.
Conference registration options include one-day, economy and full registrations, with discounts available for companies registering groups of employees. Group discounts range from 5-20 percent, depending on the number of employees in the group, with additional discounts available for registering early. Check out our registration discount schedule, and include the TAA Education Conference in your budget for 2019.
Companies sending groups can also take advantage of free meeting rooms and assistance in planning your company meetings. Contact Lynn Fisher, CMP for more information.
Get the best value for your education dollar close to home, from the association you trust. For more information visit www.taa.org/conference/. Be sure to thank our 2020 TAA sponsors!