The countdown is on, and the Texas Apartment Association ONE Conference & Expo in San Antonio is in sight. Find out all you need to know about this ONE-of-a-kind event. And yes, it’s not too late to register!
- You still have time to register for the ONE Conference & Expo in San Antonio April 14-16. See all the ONE Conference registration options and discounts.
- Can’t make it in person? Check out our +ONE Pass option for the top conference educational seminars delivered to you. But hurry…you must register by April 5 for the +ONE Pass option.
- Looking for all the info about seminars, events, and more? Check out our interactive guide, or download the Conference app from your app store (Search for Texas Apartment Association in the app store, download and then open TAA 2021.)
- Looking for more details on new procedures and enhancements to keep you safe while you’re attending? The San Antonio Convention Center’s safety protocols are state-of-the-art.
- Want more tips for your trip to the ONE Conference? Tune in Tuesday, April 6 at 1 p.m. for TAA’s ONE @ 1 Facebook Live, featuring our ONE Conference emcee, Chet Garner, “The Daytripper.”
- Register now.
We are counting down for the Texas Apartment Association ONE Conference & Expo this month in San Antonio, and we are SO ready. Are you?
Here’s a quick rundown of what you need to know before you go.
10) It’s not too late to register. We’ve held the line on pricing for the 2021 TAA ONE Conference & Expo. That means you can register now or later for the same low “early-bird” price.
9) You have plenty of options that can save you money, on top of our already-discounted registration. Take advantage of one-day registration options and group discounts, to build on your savings and value. See all the registration options.
8) If you can’t make it to San Antonio, check out the +ONE Pass for education delivered to you. The +ONE Pass gives you access to 18 seminars—everything in the Management Skills, Career Development and Onsite seminar tracks—for 30 days after the conference. Plus, virtually attend three of your choices in “real time” during the conference to earn up to 6 CECs. You must register for this option by April 5. Learn more.
7) Live in or near San Antonio and want to attend the Expo? There’s an option for that, too. Download a free Expo pass, and bring it with you to the Henry B. Gonzalez Convention Center on Thursday or Friday.
6) Need to know more about the educational seminars scheduled, and the events planned? Check out our interactive ONE Conference guide. Click on seminar listings, speakers and other links in this digital “flip book” to get all the details you need about the Conference.
5) Download the ONE Conference app, for complete program information at your fingertips on your mobile device. Search for Texas Apartment Association in the app store, then open TAA 2021.
4) Looking to make new connections? Play a round with your buddies at the TAA PAC Top Golf Tournament. You can also hang out in the PAC Lounge in the Expo; access to the PAC Lounge is available to select TAA PAC donors and to Conference attendees who make a PAC contribution. PAC Lounge access is $100 for one day, or $175 for both days of the Expo. Donate to the TAA PAC.
3) Feeling lucky? Take a chance on winning a 2021 Cadillac XT4 from the TAA Education Foundation Raffle. Purchase your tickets now. Drawing will be held April 16 at 3:15 p.m. You do not need to be present to win.
2) Need to find the perfect Mother’s Day or graduation gift? Check out the new Kendra Scott Pop-Up Shop in the Expo, located in the TAAEF booth. 20 percent of the proceeds benefit the TAA Education Foundation. (And, you can shop online April 17-18 to support the foundation, too. Enter “GIVEBACK-17DP” at checkout.)
1) Are you ready NOW? We are, and we can’t wait.
See you in San Antonio!
Tune in Tuesday, April 6 to our ONE @ 1 Facebook Live episode with our Conference emcee, Chet Garner, “The Daytripper,” for more “know before you go” tips about the TAA ONE Conference.
Conference registration options include one-day, economy and full registrations, with discounts available for companies registering groups of employees. Group discounts range from 5-20 percent, depending on the number of employees in the group, with additional discounts available for registering early. Check out our registration discount schedule.
Get the best value for your education dollar close to home, from the association you trust. For more information visit www.taa.org/conference/.