Tis the season for making lists and making merry. Add up your reasons to attend the Texas Apartment Association Education Conference & Lone Star Expo in Fort Worth next April, and have more than just this holiday season to look forward to.
- Registration for the 2020 Texas Apartment Association Education Conference & Lone Star Expo opens in mid-January. See Conference registration options and discounts.
- The TAA Conference combines exceptional education, networking and fun for cost-effective professional development close to home. The Conference will be held April 22-24 in Fort Worth.
- This year’s Conference will include a Q&A and chat with chef and restauranteur Guy Fieri. Chet Garner, “The Daytripper” on PBS, will be the emcee of this year’s Conference, participating in the Opening Session on Thursday and the Installation & Awards on Friday.
- Join about 5,000 of your colleagues from around the state and nation, expand your professional network and pick up new solutions that will help you succeed at the 2020 TAA Education Conference & Lone Star Expo in Fort Worth.
Soooo many reasons to attend the annual Texas Apartment Association Education Conference & Lone Star Expo in Fort Worth next April 22-24—your list could look like a certain jolly old elf’s. Conference registration opens in mid-January—just the pick-me-up you’ll need after the holiday daze wears off.
In the spirit of giving, here are our top reasons why you can’t miss the TAA Conference:
- The gift of knowledge—75 educational sessions to choose from, including traditional, in-depth seminars, short “lab” sessions, seminars located in the Lone Star Expo Learning Lounge, and “Open Space” learning opportunities with like-minded colleagues
- The gift of experience—Experts like Jackie Ramstedt, Rommel Anacan, Mindy Price, Dave Davlin, Paul Rhodes, Jonathan Saar, Lia Nichole Smith, Heather Blume, Terri Norvell, David Fritsche, and more sharing their insights and wisdom!
- The gift of connection—Opportunities to meet, mingle and make friends with 5,000 industry professionals and supplier partners who are expected to attend
- The gift of inspiration—Hear from Food Network Star, chef, restauranteur and author Guy Fieri, the featured guest at the Conference General Opening Session, and let Conference emcee and PBS “Daytripper” Chet Garner help you navigate around the Conference’s main events
- The gift of time—Check out hundreds of new solutions and supplier partners at the biggest-ever Lone Star Expo, with 430 booths offering the best products and services to keep your business competitive
- The gift of fun—Relax and live a little at the Thursday Kickoff Party at Texas Live! in Arlington, an entertainment mecca with games, grub, adult beverages and entertainment by Emerald City. Add more fun on Friday night at the Installation & Awards Gala, with after-program entertainment from Jesse’s Girls.
- The gift of excitement—Take a chance and try your luck (or skill?) at the TAA PAC Topgolf Tournament, about seven minutes from the Fort Worth Convention Center by car. And some lucky person will win a 2020 Cadillac XT4 in the TAA Education Foundation’s vehicle raffle. Look for tickets to go on sale in February.
- The gift of convenience—Conference events are conveniently located in the Fort Worth Convention Center and the Omni Fort Worth Hotel, just across the street. The Metroplex is home to many of the industry’s largest rental property management companies—an ideal location for bringing industry professionals together, close to home.
- The gift of savings—Registration options include one-day, economy and full registrations, with discounts available for companies registering groups of employees. Group discounts range from 5-20 percent, depending on the number of employees in the group, with additional discounts available for registering early. Check out our registration discount schedule.
- The gift that keeps on giving—Take home tips you can use right away. Make connections with other pros who can help you do your job better. Find new products and services that can improve your bottom line. A couple of days away from your office or property will pay dividends all year.
We can’t wait to see you all there! #TAA2020