The 2021 Texas Apartment Association ONE Conference & Expo would not have been possible without our Conference Committee volunteers. We’re giving them a big shout out, and looking ahead to 2022.
- Nearly 50 Texas Apartment Association ONE Conference Committee volunteers helped make our ONE Conference & Expo in San Antonio a success.
- These members helped us with event planning, identifying appropriate education, selling booths and marketing the conference.
- Join us in thanking these folks, and mark your calendars for April 27-29, 2022 in Houston for the 2022 TAA ONE Conference & Expo!
- Special note for companies that market products and services to the rental housing industry: Secure your exhibit space now for the 2022 TAA Expo. Exhibit space is already almost 60 percent sold out for the 2022 TAA Expo.
We’re wrapping up the 2021 Texas Apartment Association ONE Conference & Expo, and it’s time to tie the bow. Many factors contributed to the success of this year’s conference, but it simply would not have been possible without the effort and support of our ONE Conference Committee volunteers.
This team of almost 50 members assisted with event planning, identifying appropriate educational sessions and speakers, selling booths for the Expo and promoting the conference to our members.
Looking ahead to the 2022 ONE Conference & Expo next April 27-29 in Houston, put these items on your “to do” list now:
- If you work in property management: Be sure to include the 2022 ONE Conference & Expo in your professional development budget for 2022. Pricing and schedule details coming in August.
- If your company offers products or services to rental housing operators: Secure your booth for the 2022 Expo now. The 2022 Expo is already almost 60 percent sold out. Learn more.
Join us in thanking these members for helping us bring you an in-person 2021 ONE Conference this year!
Career Development Subcommittee, chaired by Ginger Smith-Hugo, RCMI, Inc.
Brenda Carpenter, MFI Flooring, Inc.
Sherry Jordan, CAM, CAPS, CPM, LumaCorp, Inc.
Kelley Liserio, CAPS, NCP, CPO, HomeSpring Residential Services
Char McCurdy, CAPS, ARM, Summit Apartment Management
Jodi Spurrell, CAM, CAPS, WAK Management
Debbie Sulzer, Francis Property Management
Renee Zahn, CAM, NALP, CPM, Greystar Real Estate Partners
Stephanie Baker, Accolade Property Management, Inc.
Event Subcommittee, chaired by TAA President Hugh Cobb, CPM
Teri Bilby, San Antonio Apartment Association
Natalie Duke, Reliant
Michael Follis, Apartments.com
Billy Griffin, Camp Construction
Clay Hicks, CPM, TAA President-Elect
Velissa Parmer, Mosaic Residential, Inc.
Pierre Rouly, Rasa Floors
Cindi Scoggins, CAPS, Westdale Real Estate Investment and Management
Expo Subcommittee, chaired by Nichole Williams, CAS, Smart Apartment Data
Pat Busch, Sherwin-Williams Company
Matthew Cox, Engrain
Izzy Garza, CAS, Lowe’s Pro Supply
Carrie Gebhart, Redi Carpet
Sam Levassar, Camp Construction
Matt Lusk, Impact Floors
Dean O’Kelley, CAS, The Liberty Group
Cindi Reed, Apartmentdata.com
Russ Rubin, HD Supply
Charles Stroud, Liberty Rent
Jann Villanueva, Valet Living
Outreach Subcommittee, chaired by Debbie Wiatrek, Asset Living
Emily Blair, CAE, Austin Apartment Association
Cayce Coon, CAM, CAPS, Madera Residential
Theresa Ebner, LDG Development
Sunny Giarritta, NRP
Susan Hinkley, CAE, Houston Apartment Association
Victoria Keeler, CAPS, Churchill Forge
Melody King, BH Management
David Lindley, CAS, FSI Construction, TAA NextGen Chair
Joshua Nichols, Contractors, Inc.
Kin Oldham, Apartment Association of Greater Dallas
Karen Rainwater, UAG
Laura Reese-Williams, ALN Apartment Data
Suan Tinsley, Dayrise Residential
Celine Williams, CAPS, HCCP, Celine M. Williams Services
Plans are already in motion for TAA’s 2022 Education Conference & Lone Star Expo, April 27-29 in Houston. Mark your calendar now!
Conference registration options include one-day, economy and full registrations, with discounts available for companies registering groups of employees. Group discounts range from 5-20 percent, depending on the number of employees in the group, with additional discounts available for registering early. Be sure to include the 2022 TAA ONE Conference & Expo in next year’s budget! Schedule and pricing details coming in August.
Get the best value for your education dollar close to home, from the association you trust.