Exhibitors in the 2020 Lone Star Expo are more than ready to connect with TAA Education Conference attendees—budget now to be sure you don’t miss out on what’s sure to be another record-setting Texas Apartment Association Education Conference & Lone Star Expo April 22-24 in Fort Worth.
- Join about 5,000 of your colleagues from around the state and nation, expand your professional network and pick up new solutions that will help you succeed at the 2020 TAA Education Conference & Lone Star Expo in Fort Worth.
- Budget now to attend the 2020 TAA Education Conference & Lone Star Expo for cost-effective professional development. See Conference registration options and discounts.
- Take advantage of 75 educational seminar options, a phenomenal sold out trade show and exceptional networking opportunities, including a Kickoff Party at Texas Live! in Arlington.
Companies exhibiting in the 2020 Texas Apartment Association Lone Star Expo are clearly betting on success—this largest-ever TAA trade show sold out in record time by mid-September. That’s a pretty clear indication that supplier partners are anticipating another record-setting TAA Conference in Fort Worth next April—so budget now and don’t miss out on your opportunity to be part of this amazing event!
About 5,000 industry professionals are expected to gather at the Fort Worth Convention Center next April 22-24 for TAA’s annual Education Conference & Lone Star Expo. Here’s a brief look at what you and they can expect to find there:
- Valuable connections: Opportunities to connect with the 5,000 property management professionals and supplier partners expected to attend
- New solutions: 430 booths full of innovative new products and services in the Lone Star Expo—TAA’s largest Expo ever and the largest single-state multifamily industry show in the country
- Expert education: Choose from 75 focused, industry-specific educational sessions featuring top professionals who understand the national and Texas multifamily market, with continuing education credits available for most sessions
- Fun and then some: Enjoy time with friends and new connections at the Thursday kickoff party at Texas Live! in Arlington and at the Installation & Awards Dinner Gala on Friday
Texas Apartment Association Board of Directors members will have an opportunity to check out Texas Live! this month during the TAA Board of Directors meeting, but you can learn more about this planned-for-fun destination between the Dallas’ Cowboys home field at AT&T Stadium and the new Texas Rangers’ ballpark, Globe Life Field, here.
Conference registration options include one-day, economy and full registrations, with discounts available for companies registering groups of employees. Group discounts range from 5-20 percent, depending on the number of employees in the group, with additional discounts available for registering early. Check out our registration discount schedule, and include the TAA Education Conference in your budget for 2019.
Companies sending groups can also take advantage of free meeting rooms and assistance in planning your company meetings. Contact Lynn Fisher, CMP for more information.
Get the best value for your education dollar close to home, from the association you trust. For more information visit www.taa.org/conference/.