Relatively new to the multifamily industry and loving the career you’ve found? Participate in the Texas Apartment Association Education Foundation’s “Be the Next Room to Grow Ambassador” video challenge for a chance to share your story.
- The Texas Apartment Association Education Foundation’s “Be the Next Room to Grow Ambassador” video challenge kicks off this month with a focus on those with 5 years or less experience in the multifamily industry.
- Record a short video sharing why you love your career in rental housing; more details can be found at taaef.org.
- Submissions are open January 6-24.
- The winning “next” ambassador will receive a $500 gift card, professionally produced video telling their story, professional photographs and a complimentary registration and hotel stay for the TAA ONE Conference & Expo in Houston this April, where the video will be previewed.
- Questions? Contact Becca Ramati at email@example.com.
Do you love the career you’ve found in the multifamily industry? Do tell!
The Texas Apartment Association Education Foundation (TAAEF) thinks the best way to promote the Texas apartment industry is to share the stories of those who love their rental housing careers. TAAEF wants to tell more of those stories as we work to bring more people into the industry.
The foundation’s “Be the Next Room to Grow Ambassador” video challenge is a way to gather these stories. This year the challenge is focusing on those new to the industry with 5 years or less of experience in multifamily. Who better to tell the story of coming into the industry than someone new to it? The video challenge asks you to share why you love your apartment industry career. TAAEF hopes that these stories inspire others to look at all that multifamily has to offer.
Encourage your colleagues and friends who are newcomers to the industry to submit a video to become our next ambassador!
Submissions will be accepted January 6-24. The process is easy—simply record a short video of yourself telling us who you are, what you do and what you love about your job. More details can be found at www.taaef.org.
The winner of the challenge will be featured in a professionally produced video and receive high-quality photographs. This video will debut at the TAA ONE Conference & Expo April 27-29 in Houston and the winner will receive a free registration and hotel stay during the conference.
The new Ambassador will also receive a $500 gift card and be featured in Texas Apartments magazine, TAA Viewpoints newsletter and throughout TAAEF and TAA’s social media channels.
It is TAAEF’s hope that “Be the Next Room to Grow Ambassador” empowers individuals to share their stories to raise awareness about the diverse, quality career opportunities in the Texas apartment industry.
Reach out to Becca Ramati with any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org.