Even in these uncertain times, the apartment industry is still looking to add qualified staff. Learn more about the TAA Education Foundation’s new “I’m Still Hiring” campaign.
- The Texas Apartment Association Education Foundation is launching a new social media campaign to highlight jobs available in the apartment industry in the midst of this public health and economic crisis.
- TAAEF will share member videos promoting job openings in the industry, to help spread the word about jobs and careers available in the industry.
- If you have an open position, record a short video promoting the job, and send it to email@example.com.
Do you have an immediate hiring need? Let the Texas Apartment Association Education Foundation help you spread the word.
TAAEF is launching a new social media campaign to help call attention to jobs available in the apartment industry in the midst of this public health and economic crisis.
TAAEF’s “I’m Hiring” campaign is an opportunity for companies hiring for open positions to showcase these jobs on social media.
To participate, send in a short video that highlights the position, skills needed and position location.
Follow these simple steps:
- Before you press record – make sure you have a clean simple background.
- Videos must be no longer than 45 seconds! They should include your name, name of company, position title, location, skills you’re looking for and how to apply.
- Send your video to firstname.lastname@example.org with your hiring website.
All TAA members are welcome to participate.