The Texas Apartment Association Education Foundation’s new “I’m Hiring” campaign is getting attention for companies looking to add or replace staff in these uncertain times.
- The Texas Apartment Association Education Foundation’s new social media campaign highlights jobs available in the apartment industry in the midst of this public health and economic crisis.
- TAAEF is sharing member videos promoting job openings in the industry, to help spread the word about jobs and careers available in the industry.
- If you have an open position, record a short video promoting the job, and send it to email@example.com.
If you have an immediate hiring need, let the Texas Apartment Association Education Foundation help.
The “I’m Hiring” campaign is helping to promote open jobs available in the industry. TAAEF is posting on social media with both paid and organic placements. Videos are housed at the TAA job board at www.taa.org/im-hiring.
It’s easy to participate:
- Record a short video on your phone.
- Use a clean, simple background.
- Keep videos to less than 35 seconds.
- Include your name, company name, position title, location, skills you’re looking for and how to apply.
- Send your video to firstname.lastname@example.org with your hiring website or any additional instructions.