TAA recognizes outstanding membership recruitment efforts
The Texas Apartment Association recently recognized volunteers and local associations for participation in the 2017 “Get Connected” Membership Campaign.
At its Board of Directors meeting in Corpus Christi, the Texas Apartment Association presented the 2017 “Get Connected” Membership Campaign awards to the following outstanding recruiters:
- Demetrio Jimenez, Tropicana Properties, El Paso Apartment Association and John Horan, Lincoln Property Company, Apartment Association of Greater Dallas, tied for first place recruiter with 11 new members each;
- April Moss, NE Property Management, Permian Basin Apartment Association, with 10 new members recruited; and
- Dominick Alongi, Pest Shield Pest Control, San Antonio Apartment Association, with 7 new members.
All of these individuals were recognized for their efforts in conjunction with local membership drives held as part of TAA’s annual “Get Connected” statewide membership recruitment effort.
Also recognized were these top-producing local associations:
- Victoria Apartment Association, for associations with up to 125 members, in terms of both percentage increase (11 percent) and raw numbers (12 new members);
- Permian Basin Apartment Association, for associations with 201-500 members, in terms of both percentage increase (4.4 percent) and raw numbers (10 new members);
- San Antonio Apartment Association, for associations with more than 500 members, for a 6.6 percent increase and 58 new members, tops in that category by percentage increase and the Houston Apartment Association, with 80 new members recruited, tops in this category for raw numbers.
Congratulations to all these outstanding members and associations for their efforts to recruit additional members for their associations.