Submit your own application or nominate a colleague for a Texas Apartment Association professional award. Most award deadlines are midnight, January 15.
- Applications are being accepted online now for TAA’s Professional Awards, including a new Supplier Partner Company of the Year Award and the Olin Steele Lifetime Achievement Award for supplier partners. You may nominate a colleague or submit an application for yourself.
- Awards recognize outstanding rental housing professionals who exemplify high standards. Members may submit their own application or nominate a colleague.
- All award submissions are made online, directly to TAA.
- Awards will be presented April 24 during the final event of the 2020 Texas Apartment Association Education Conference & Lone Star Expo in Fort Worth.
Before you’re swallowed in the vortex of holiday planning and chaos, take some time to recognize a colleague or get some well-deserved recognition for yourself.
Applications and nominations for the Texas Apartment Association’s awards honoring outstanding rental housing professionals are being accepted online through midnight, January 15 for most awards. Awards will be presented next April at the 2020 TAA Education Conference & Lone Star Expo April 22-24 in Fort Worth during the final Conference event. Reliant is the Professional Awards Recognition program sponsor.
New for 2020, TAA will present an award recognizing the outstanding Supplier Partner Company of the Year. This will be in addition to recognizing an individual supplier partner as the Olin Steele Lifetime Achievement Award recipient.
Also new this year, the Association Executive of the Year Award will named in honor of TAA’s retired, long-time executive, George Allen. The AE of the Year Award has been given since 1993 to recognize the outstanding chief staff executive of a local apartment association. To be considered for the George Allen Association Executive of the Year, AEs must first be nominated by their local volunteer leadership. A letter of nomination from local leaders is due to TAA by Dec. 13.
TAA will notify members who are nominated by a peer and provide information on how to complete the required award application for further consideration. Members who nominate themselves submit a completed award application to be considered.
All award applications are completed and submitted online, directly to TAA.
Awards will be presented during the Installation & Awards Gala April 24 during the Conference in Fort Worth.
TAA’s awards recognize the outstanding:
- Supplier Partner Company of the Year–NEW!
- Apartment Manager of the Year
- Regional Property Manager of the Year
- Maintenance Professional of the Year
- Leasing Professional of the Year
- Independent Owner of the Year, and
- Association Executive of the Year.
In addition, TAA also will recognize an outstanding supplier/partner member with the Olin Steele Lifetime Achievement Award. Supplier/partner members who meet the criteria for the award may nominate themselves, or colleagues may submit nominations of qualified members. Finalists for the award are selected by past winners.