Just ONE more week until registration is officially underway for the Texas Apartment Association ONE Conference & Expo next April in San Antonio. Are you ready?
- What’s on the menu for the TAA ONE Conference & Expo? First-class education, a best-in-class expo and exceptional networking opportunities, along with safe social events and inspirational speakers like renowned chef and restauranteur Guy Fieri.
- Plan now to attend the 2021 TAA ONE Conference & Expo April 14-16 in San Antonio. See ONE Conference registration options and discounts. Registration opens online January 15.
- Worried about “what ifs”? The San Antonio Convention Center’s safety protocols are state-of-the-art.
Are you ready for the 2021 Texas Apartment Association ONE Conference & Expo in San Antonio next April 14-16? We sure are! Online registration will be available starting January 15—ONE short week away—so it’s time to finalize your plans to register.
Register beginning January 15 at www.taa.org/conference, and watch your mail for the Conference brochure, with more details on the program and activities planned.
Here’s just a taste of what’s on the menu at this year’s Conference:
- Food Network Star, chef, restauranteur and author Guy Fieri, the featured guest at the Conference General Opening Session, and Conference emcee and PBS “Daytripper” Chet Garner, who will help you navigate around the Conference’s main events
- Fresh and tasty insights and perspectives from industry and business leaders like Lisa Trosien, Valerie Sargent, Katie Rigsby, Rommel Anacan, Kristi Fickert, Jen Piccotti, Kara Rice, Steve Matre, Bill Nye, Michelle Wierzgac, Heather Blume, Nina Troester, Michelle Molinaro and more!
- New and satisfying solutions for your companies and properties at the ONE Expo, packed with the best products and services to keep your businesses competitive.
- A heaping helping of fun—yes, fun. Join us at the Thursday Riverwalk Reunion Kickoff Party, with fabulous food and equally fabulous entertainment by Emerald City. And don’t miss Friday night’s Stars of Texas Leadership Celebration & Awards Dinner Gala, with after-program entertainment from Jessie’s Girls.
- A little something to whet your competitive appetite. Sign up for the TAA PAC Topgolf Tournament, or try your luck at winning a 2021 Cadillac XT4 in the TAA Education Foundation’s vehicle raffle. Look for tickets to go on sale in February. (And if you bought a ticket for the raffle last year, it will be good for this year, too.)
- A solid recipe for a safe “in-person” event—thanks to all the safety measures in place at the Henry B. Gonzalez Convention Center in San Antonio. Think an air system that continuously cleans and circulates the air, ongoing UV-light sanitation at facility escalators, automatic temperature screening to enter the facility, contactless automatic doors, and more. Learn about all the safety measures in place here.
Conference registration options include one-day, economy and full registrations, with discounts available for companies registering groups of employees. Group discounts range from 5-20 percent, depending on the number of employees in the group, with additional discounts available for registering early. Check out our registration discount schedule.
Companies sending groups can also take advantage of free meeting rooms and assistance in planning your company meetings. Contact Lynn Fisher, CMP for more information or visit our group planning site for all the details you need.
Get the best value for your education dollar close to home, from the association you trust. For more information visit www.taa.org/conference.