Register beginning January 16 for the Texas Apartment Association Education Conference & Lone Star Expo in Fort Worth next April, and get ready to soak up some learning and some flava close to home for a great price!
- Registration for the 2020 Texas Apartment Association Education Conference & Lone Star Expo opens in mid-January. See Conference registration options and discounts. The Conference will be held April 22-24 in Fort Worth.
- Look for the Conference brochure and expanded information on the Conference website this month.
- This year’s Conference will include a Q&A and chat with chef and restauranteur Guy Fieri. Chet Garner, “The Daytripper” on PBS, will be the emcee of this year’s Conference, participating in the Opening Session on Thursday and the Installation & Awards on Friday.
- Join about 5,000 of your colleagues from around the state and nation, expand your professional network and pick up new solutions that will help you succeed at the 2020 TAA Education Conference & Lone Star Expo in Fort Worth.
Are you ready for the annual Texas Apartment Association Education Conference & Lone Star Expo in Fort Worth next April 22-24? Online registration will be available starting January 16, so it’s time to finalize your plans to register.
Look for more information on the TAA website at www.taa.org this month, and watch your mail for the Conference brochure, with more details on the program and activities planned.
Here’s just a taste of what’s on the menu at this year’s Conference:
- Food Network Star, chef, restauranteur and author Guy Fieri, the featured guest at the Conference General Opening Session, and Conference emcee and PBS “Daytripper” Chet Garner, who will help you navigate around the Conference’s main events
- 75 educational sessions to choose from, including traditional, in-depth seminars, short “lab” sessions, seminars located in the Lone Star Expo Learning Lounge, and “Open Space” learning opportunities with like-minded colleagues
- Experts like Jackie Ramstedt, Rommel Anacan, Mindy Price, Dave Davlin, Paul Rhodes, Jonathan Saar, Lia Nichole Smith, Heather Blume, Terri Norvell, David Fritsche and more sharing their insights and wisdom!
- Opportunities to meet, mingle and make friends with 5,000 industry professionals and supplier partners who are expected to attend
- Hundreds of new solutions and supplier partners at the biggest-ever Lone Star Expo, with 430 booths offering the best products and services to keep your business competitive
- Chances to relax and live a little at the Thursday Kickoff Party at Texas Live! in Arlington, an entertainment mecca with games, grub, adult beverages and entertainment by Emerald City, plus more fun on Friday night at the Installation & Awards Gala, with after-program entertainment from Jesse’s Girls
- A chance and try your luck (or skill?) at the TAA PAC Topgolf Tournament, about seven minutes from the Fort Worth Convention Center by car. And some lucky person will win a 2020 Cadillac XT4 in the TAA Education Foundation’s vehicle raffle. Look for tickets to go on sale in February.
- An opportunity to win $1,500 in cash during the Lone Star Expo on Friday. Drawing inside the Expo at 3:15 p.m.—you’ll need to be present to win.
Conference events are conveniently located in the Fort Worth Convention Center and the Omni Fort Worth Hotel, just across the street. The Metroplex is home to many of the industry’s largest rental property management companies—an ideal location for bringing industry professionals together, close to home.
Registration options include one-day, economy and full registrations, with discounts available for companies registering groups of employees. Group discounts range from 5-20 percent, depending on the number of employees in the group, with additional discounts available for registering early. Check out our registration discount schedule.
We can’t wait to see you all there! #TAA2020