The Texas Apartment Association recently recognized local apartment associations for membership growth and retention in 2017.
- Eight local apartment associations were recognized recently for membership growth and retention efforts during the 2017 calendar year.
- Associations were recognized for both growth and retention in four categories, based on membership size.
- Awards were presented at the Texas Apartment Association Board of Directors meeting February 9 in Frisco.
During its meeting on February 9, the Texas Apartment Association Board of Directors recognized several local associations for membership growth between December 2016 and December 2017.
- Up to 125 Members—Victoria Apartment Association, with 9.2 percent growth
- 126-200 Members—Apartment Association of Southeast Texas, with 2.8 percent growth
- 201-500 Members—Rio Grande Valley Apartment Association, with 6.8 percent growth
- More than 500 Members—Houston Apartment Association, with 4.7 percent growth
The board also honored these associations for membership retention during the same period.
Up to 125 Members—North Texas Rental Properties Association, with 89.9 percent retention
- 126-200 Members—Big Country Apartment Association, with 95 percent retention
- 201-500 Members—Tyler Apartment Association, with 97.8 percent retention
- More than 500 Members—Apartment Association of Tarrant County, with 95.3 percent retention
The TAA Membership Revenue Award for 2017 was awarded to the Victoria Apartment Association for the largest percent increase in billable dues—13 percent—during the 2017 calendar year.
Congratulations to this year’s winners for their outstanding membership efforts!