Two properties will be recognized next month as Texas Apartment Association Affordable Housing Award winners.
The Vineyard on Lancaster, Fort Worth.
- The Texas Apartment Association will recognize two properties with 2020 Affordable Housing Awards.
- These awards showcase innovative and creative affordable housing initiatives and providers who are members of TAA. Categories recognize both new affordable properties and rehabbed properties.
- Awards will be presented during TAA’s Winter Board of Directors meeting February in Grapevine.
After receiving a record-setting number of excellent nominations, the Texas Apartment Association is excited to present as the winners of the 2020 Affordable Housing Awards:
- The Vineyard on Lancaster, Fort Worth (New Construction category)
- Park Yellowstone, Houston (Renovation/Rehab category)
These properties exhibited outstanding efforts in resident relations and partnerships with local community organizations and governments. For example, The Vineyard on Lancaster supports its residents’ progression from transitional supportive housing to sustainable independent living, while each year the Park Yellowstone hosts a variety of social programming aimed at encouraging residents’ success in life.
Congratulations to the winners and a huge thanks to all who submitted entries. TAA would also like to give special thanks to Theresa Ebner, Chair of TAA’s Affordable Housing Committee, and all of the committee members for their work promoting the awards and encouraging participation.
Awards will be presented at the February 5, 2021 TAA Board of Directors meeting in Grapevine.