TAA announces its first Affordable Housing Awards
The Texas Apartment Association will recognize creative and innovative affordable housing initiatives and providers with its first Affordable Housing Awards. Nominations are open now and accepted through November 30.
- Nominations are being accepted through November 30 for the first Affordable Housing Awards to be presented by the Texas Apartment Association.
- These awards hope to showcase innovative and creative affordable housing initiatives and providers who are members of TAA.
- Awards will be presented during TAA’s Day at the Capitol on February 13 in Austin.
- Submit your nomination now.
Every day, Texas Apartment Association members across Texas provide quality affordable housing. Often those stories go untold.
The new TAA Affordable Housing Awards seek to tell those stories, by showcasing association members who are exemplary industry leaders. The awards are designed to recognize and highlight stories of creative, impactful affordable housing communities.
TAA’s Affordable Housing Awards are looking to recognize properties, individuals and companies that “go above and beyond” through actions such as:
- Creative resident services
- Innovative partnerships with local governments, neighborhoods, etc.
- Serving special missions, such as programs for the homeless, veterans or people with disabilities.
Awards will be presented in Austin February 13 during TAA’s Day at the Capitol. Recipients will be featured on the TAA website, in social media and in association publications.
For more information, contact email@example.com.