The Texas Apartment Association will recognize creative and innovative affordable housing initiatives and providers with its 3rd Annual Affordable Housing Awards. Nominations are open through December 15.
- Nominations are being accepted through 10 a.m. central on December 15 for the Texas Apartment Association’s Affordable Housing Awards. Submit your entry.
- These awards will showcase innovative and creative affordable housing initiatives and providers who are members of TAA. Categories will recognize both new affordable properties and rehabbed properties.
- Awards will be presented at TAA’s Winter Board of Directors Meeting on February 5, 2021 and featured on the TAA website and in association publications.
The Texas Apartment Association’s third annual Affordable Housing Awards will showcase association members who are exemplary industry leaders in developing and providing affordable housing. The awards are designed to recognize and highlight stories of creative, impactful affordable housing communities.
Entries recognizing affordable housing providers and initiatives are being accepted now through 10 a.m. central on December 15. Submit your entry and learn more.
TAA’s Affordable Housing Awards will recognize properties, individuals and companies that “go above and beyond” through actions such as:
- Creative resident services
- Innovative partnerships with local governments, neighborhoods, or other organizations
- Serving special missions, such as programs for the homeless, veterans or people with disabilities.
Entries will be judged by a three-person panel of experts from outside the association.
Awards will be presented at TAA’s Winter Board of Directors Meeting on February 5, 2021. Recipients will be featured on the TAA website, in social media and in association publications.
For more information, contact email@example.com.