The Texas Apartment Association will again recognize creative and innovative affordable housing initiatives and providers with its Affordable Housing Awards. Award entries will be accepted through December 20.
- Entries are being accepted through December 20 for the Texas Apartment Association’s Affordable Housing Awards. Submit your entry.
- These awards hope to showcase innovative and creative affordable housing initiatives and providers who are members of TAA. This year, categories will recognize both new affordable properties and rehabbed properties.
- Awards will be presented during TAA’s Winter Board of Directors meeting next February in Houston.
The deadline for submitting entries for this year’s Texas Apartment Association Affordable Housing Awards is fast approaching. Entries must be received by 6 p.m. December 20. Submit your entry now.
The TAA Affordable Housing Awards seek to showcase association members who are exemplary industry leaders in the affordable housing market. The awards are designed to recognize and highlight stories of creative, impactful affordable housing communities.
TAA’s Affordable Housing Awards are looking to recognize properties, individuals and companies that “go above and beyond” through actions such as:
- Creative resident services
- Innovative partnerships with local governments, neighborhoods, or other organizations
- Serving special missions, such as programs for the homeless, veterans or people with disabilities.
Entries will be accepted through 6 p.m. December 20 and will be submitted online.
This year, there will be categories for new properties as well as rehabbed properties.
Awards will be presented in Houston next February during the TAA Winter Board of Directors meeting. Recipients will be featured on the TAA website, in social media and in association publications.
For more information, contact email@example.com.