It’s not too late to be a part of the rental housing industry’s premier professional gathering in the state: the Texas Apartment Association Conference & Expo April 22-24 in Fort Worth. Register by March 12 for your greatest savings!
- Early registration discounts for the 2020 Texas Apartment Association Education Conference & Lone Star Expo are available through March 12. The advance registration deadline is
- The TAA Conference is exactly the “spring break” you need: more education, a bigger Expo, a great location and Food Network Star Guy Fieri and “Daytripper” host Chet Garner.
- Join thousands of your colleagues from around the state and nation who are expected to attend. See Conference registration options and discounts.
- Rates in TAA’s discounted hotel room blocks are available through March 31; you must be registered for the Conference to book a hotel room in the TAA block.
- Learn more.
Have you noticed the bluebonnets out on the road? Mother Nature seems all in for early spring, so give yourself a “Spring Break” and register for the 2020 TAA Education Conference & Lone Star Expo April 22-24 in Fort Worth. Remember, register by March 12 for your maximum savings over the onsite registration fees!
Rates in TAA’s discounted hotel room blocks are available through March 31; you must be registered for the Conference to book a hotel room in the TAA block, so don’t delay.
The 2020 TAA Education Conference has all the breaks you need:
- Price breaks: Early-bird discounts when you register by March 12; advance discounts in effect through April 14. Pair with discounts for groups of 6 or more for even greater savings. Discounts when you opt for a one-day registration or go for an “Economy” option. Learn more.
- Education breaks: How do you prefer to learn? Traditional seminars? Shorter labs? Free-form dialogues with colleagues? Something short and sweet while you take a break from visiting Expo booths? We’ve got you covered—75 educational sessions, with all these kinds of options.
- Networking breaks: We have your people—about 5,000 industry professionals—including 1,600+ supplier partners and 2,800+ management colleagues. Attend Conference social and networking events to make the most of all the new connections you’ll make.
- Lucky breaks: Take a chance on winning a 2020 Cadillac XT4 from the TAA Education Foundation Raffle. Play a round with your buddies at the TAA PAC Top Golf Tournament. Visit with established supplier partners and discover new ones in the largest ever Lone Star Expo. Have a blast at the Thursday Kickoff Party at Texas Live! in Arlington, in the heart of the Metroplex’s sports and entertainment district near AT&T Stadium (where the Cowboys play) and Globe Life Field (new home of the Texas Rangers), with games, grub and Emerald City. Get ready to celebrate Friday night at the Installation & Awards Dinner Gala, with after-program entertainment from Jessie’s Girls.
- Inspiring breaks: Find inspiration from Food Network Star, chef and entrepreneur Guy Fieri April 23 during the General Opening Session, also featuring our new Conference emcee, Chet Garner from the PBS series, “The Daytripper.” Pick up new skills and successful strategies from Conference seminar leaders like Jackie Ramstedt, Rommel Anacan, Mindy Price, Dave Davlin, Paul Rhodes, Jonathan Saar, Lia Nichole Smith, Heather Blume, Terri Norvell, David Fritsche, Jennifer Owen and more who understand the national and Texas multifamily market.
- Timely breaks: All this, in only two-and-a-half days out of the office, and no time away from home on the weekend.
Give your career a big break and spring for a 2020 TAA Conference registration!
Online registration is now open, and you’ll find expanded information on the TAA website there as well. The early registration deadline is March 12, and the advance registration deadline is April 14, so register now to save!