Still time to save on 2019 TAA Conference & Expo registration fees
It’s not too late to be a part of the rental housing industry’s premier professional gathering in the state: the Texas Apartment Association Conference & Expo April 10-12 in Houston. Register by March 19 to secure rooms in TAA’s hotel blocks!
- Registration for the 2019 Texas Apartment Association Education Conference & Lone Star Expo is still open. The advance registration deadline is April 2.
- The TAA Conference is exactly the “spring break” you need: more education, a bigger Expo, a great location and Academy Award-nominated and Emmy- and Grammy-winning star Queen Latifah.
- Join thousands of your colleagues from around the state and nation who are expected to attend. See Conference registration options and discounts.
- Rates in TAA’s discounted hotel room blocks are available through March 19; you must be registered for the Conference to book a hotel room in the TAA block.
- Learn more.
Before you get caught up in March Madness, Lent and recovering from the switch to Daylight Savings Time, give yourself a “Spring Break” and register for the 2019 TAA Education Conference & Lone Star Expo April 10-12 in Houston. Remember, register by April 2 and you’ll save over the onsite registration fees!
Rates in TAA’s discounted hotel room blocks are available through March 19; you must be registered for the Conference to book a hotel room in the TAA block, so don’t delay.
The 2019 TAA Education Conference has all the breaks you need:
- Pricing breaks: Discounts when you register by April 2. Discounts for groups of 6 or more. Discounts when you opt for a one-day registration or go for an “Economy” option. Learn more.
- Education breaks: How do you prefer to learn? Traditional seminars? Shorter labs? Free-form dialogues with colleagues? Something short and sweet while you take a break from visiting Expo booths? We’ve got you covered—73 educational sessions, with all these kinds of options.
- Networking breaks: We have your people—about 4,000 industry professionals—including 1,500+ supplier partners and 2,500+ management colleagues. Attend Conference social and networking events to make the most of all the new connections you’ll make.
- Lucky breaks: Strike it lucky at the first-ever TAA PAC Bowling Tournament at Lucky Strike in downtown Houston. Take a chance on winning a 2019 Jaguar XE from the TAA Education Foundation Raffle. Visit with established supplier partners and discover new ones in the largest ever Lone Star Expo. Have a blast at the Thursday Kickoff Party at the Park at Minute Maid Park, home of the Houston Astros, with games, grub and The Spazmatics. Get ready to celebrate Friday night at the Emerald Extravaganza Installation & Awards Dinner Gala, with after-program entertainment from The Grooves.
- Inspiring breaks: Find inspiration from Academy Award-nominated, Emmy- and Grammy-winning Queen Latifah April 11 during the General Opening Session. Pick up new skills and successful strategies from Conference seminar leaders like Toni Blake, Jackie Ramstedt, Rommel Anacan, Doug Chasick, Vicki Sharp, Paul Rhodes, Alexandra Jackiw and more who understand the national and Texas multifamily market.
- Timely breaks: All this, in only two-and-a-half days out of the office, and no time away from home on the weekend.
Give your career a big break and spring for a 2019 TAA Conference registration!