Texas Apartment Association members can take part in two upcoming celebrations focused on showcasing the industry’s strength and resilience.
- To thank onsite property teams, NAA has designated Wednesday, August 12 as Apartment Onsite Teams Day.
- In addition, NAA has moved RPM Careers month to September.
- Toolkits are available to assist in promoting both efforts.
The National Apartment Association is stepping up efforts to showcase industry professionals this month and next, and Texas Apartment Association members can play a key part in those efforts.
To thank onsite property teams, NAA has designated Wednesday, August 12 as Apartment Onsite Teams Day. In addition, NAA has moved RPM Careers month to September. Toolkits are available to assist in promoting both efforts.
Apartment Onsite Teams Day
Rental housing professionals, especially onsite team members, have been on the frontlines during this crisis, committing themselves to perform the vital work necessary to keep the community together and moving forward during these trying times.
Now the rental housing industry is taking time to celebrate the hard work and commitment of our vital onsite teams throughout the country for their dedication to keeping residents in our communities well served and safely housed during the COVID-19 pandemic. NAA is designating Wednesday, August 12 as Apartment Onsite Teams Day, and has produced a toolkit to assist affiliates and members in promoting this effort.
The Apartment Onsite Teams Day toolkit includes:
- Celebration recommendations
- A sample press release
- Digital ads
- A flyer, along with editable flyer templates
- Social media sample posts and graphic
- T-shirt artwork in a choice of styles and formats
Regardless of how you choose to celebrate our onsite team members, share your celebration on social media using the official hashtag: #APTeamsDay and and the tag #TAAFamily. TAA NextGen members are also asked to include #TAANextGen.
In addition to using these hashtags in any social media posts, TAA is asking you to share your efforts and posts with us so we can boost the recognition of our TAA family and include some of your stories in the Fall issue of Texas Apartments magazine.
RPM Careers Month moves to September
We all know this year has been filled with unexpected challenges. Apartment communities across the country have switched gears to focus on ensuring the safety of professionals and residents alike. As we all prepare to start moving back toward “normal” life, there’s no better time to celebrate the strength and resilience that makes the residential property management (RPM) industry great.
To focus on our industry’s resilience, the National Apartment Association Education Institute is designating September as RPM Careers Month!
The residential property management (RPM) industry is stable and strong—even during this pandemic. Help us spread the word! Events throughout the month will provide opportunities for your teams to get involved and share the benefits of a career in RPM.
Here’s how you can participate in RPM Careers Month:
- Promote the RPM Careers challenges, which give RPM professionals a chance to win fabulous prizes by sharing photos and videos showing their experience working in RPM.
- Encourage your team members to post about RPM on their personal social media channels throughout the month, using the hashtag #RPMmoments.
- Check out the RPM Careers Month spirit calendar for ideas on how to engage your team and your community throughout the month.
Learn about other ways to get involved by checking out the RPM Careers toolkit.
As part of the National Apartment Association Education Institute’s RPM Careers Month tradition, NAAEI is also hosting four challenges that give RPM professionals the chance to share why they love the industry—and to win some fabulous prizes in the process.
The toolkit includes:
- RPM Careers Month logos
- Visto promotion
- Social media content
- Web banners
- Challenges flyer
- Sample blog posts
- “5 Ways to Engage Your Community” flyer
- September 2020 spirit calendar
Share this toolkit with your staff and encourage them to participate. Need a ready-made message to send with the toolkit? We’ve got you covered with the sample newsletter and blog post.
We look forward to celebrating with our members August 12 and throughout September.