Texas Apartment Association members can help highlight the industry’s strength and resilience during RPM Careers Month in September.
- RPM Careers month this September is an opportunity to spread the word about the Room to Grow in the Texas multifamily industry.
- The National Apartment Association Education Institute has a toolkit available to assist in promotions and challenges offering a chance to win prizes.
- Do you have a good story to share about your apartment career? Reach out to us at email@example.com to learn more about how you can share your experience with others.
Help spread the word about why apartment careers in Texas have Room to Grow!
It’s not officially Fall yet, but it is officially RPM Careers Month. Residential Property Management Careers Month spotlights the opportunities in the apartment industry—what the Texas Apartment Association Education Foundation works to do every day.
TAAEF helps Texans learn about multifamily industry careers and showcases stories of those in the industry, sharing why they love what they do. “We want to help people find careers that they’ll love, too,” says new TAAEF President Mike Clark, HCCP, with Alpha-Barnes Real Estate Partners.
TAAEF’s newest Room to Grow Ambassador, Melody King, is the perfect example of someone who “fell” into the industry and then fell in love with her new career. If you haven’t yet, check out her video here.
Do you have a good story to share about your apartment career? Reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more about how you can share your experience with others.
Participate in RPM Careers Month
As part of the National Apartment Association Education Institute’s RPM Careers Month tradition, NAAEI is hosting four challenges that give RPM professionals the chance to share why they love the industry—and to win some fabulous prizes in the process.
Events throughout the month will provide opportunities for your teams to get involved and share the benefits of a career in RPM.
Here’s how you can participate in RPM Careers Month:
- Promote the RPM Careers challenges, which give RPM professionals a chance to win fabulous prizes by sharing photos and videos showing their experience working in RPM.
- Encourage your team members to post about RPM on their personal social media channels throughout the month, using the hashtag #RPMmoments.
- Check out the RPM Careers Month spirit calendar for ideas on how to engage your team and your community throughout the month.
Learn about other ways to get involved by checking out the RPM Careers toolkit.
The toolkit includes:
- RPM Careers Month logos
- Visto promotion
- Social media content
- Web banners
- Challenges flyer
- Sample blog posts
- “5 Ways to Engage Your Community” flyer
- September 2020 spirit calendar
Share this toolkit with your staff and encourage them to participate.