Something to look forward to: The Texas Apartment Association Conference & Expo has been rescheduled to September 2-4 in Fort Worth. Advance registration deadlines extended to August 25 to help you save.
- Advance registration discounts for the 2020 Texas Apartment Association Education Conference & Lone Star Expo are now available through August 25.
- If you’d already registered for the TAA Conference, we’ve automatically transferred your registration and any associated hotel reservations to these new dates.
- TAA has been working with our speakers, venues and other partners to bring you the same great experience, education and networking. Visit www.taa.org/conference for more updates and information.
- See Conference registration options and discounts.
- Rates in TAA’s discounted hotel room blocks are available through August 11; you must be registered for the Conference to book a hotel room in the TAA block.
- Learn more.
There’s more to look forward to this fall than just the usual “back-to-school” sales and celebrations. The Texas Apartment Association 2020 Education Conference & Lone Star Expo will now take place September 2-4 in Fort Worth.
With the new dates, we’ve also extended the advance registration deadline. You can now register in advance through August 25 to save over the onsite registration fees.
Rates in TAA’s discounted hotel room blocks are available through August 11; you must be registered for the Conference to book a hotel room in the TAA block.
We’re working with our speakers and partners to confirm all arrangements with our new dates. Check TAA’s website for updated information. If you’d already registered for the Conference as an attendee, here are some reminders (note, booth/exhibiting information is not addressed here):
Participant (non-exhibitor) registrations
Your registration will be automatically transferred to the new dates. We have extended the cancellation deadline until July 31, 2020. All attendee registrations are refundable (minus a $50 cancellation fee) until July 31, 2020. You may register in advance for the Conference through August 25, 2020.
We are working with our hotel partners to transfer your existing hotel reservations, with comparable arrival and departure dates. If you need to alter your plans:
- You made your hotel reservation when you registered yourself: Please contact MCI, email@example.com or call 888/294-0300.
- You are registered as part of a group attending the conference, or with an exhibiting company, and need to make changes to your hotel block: Please contact the group administrator for your company’s group, or your supervisor, and let them take care of the adjustment.
Now more than ever, we’re guessing you could use a break, and the 2020 TAA Education Conference has just the breaks you need:
- Pricing breaks: Advance discounts when you register by August 25; pair with discounts for groups of 6 or more for even greater savings. Discounts when you opt for a one-day registration or go for an “Economy” option. Learn more.
- Education breaks: How do you prefer to learn? Traditional seminars? Shorter labs? Free-form dialogues with colleagues? Something short and sweet while you take a break from visiting Expo booths? We’ve got you covered—75 educational sessions, with all these kinds of options.
- Networking breaks: We have your people—about 5,000 industry professionals—including 1,700+ supplier partners and 2,800+ management colleagues. Attend Conference social and networking events to make the most of all the new connections you’ll make.
- Lucky breaks: Take a chance on winning a 2020 Cadillac XT4 from the TAA Education Foundation Raffle. Play a round with your buddies at the TAA PAC Top Golf Tournament. Visit with established supplier partners and discover new ones in the largest ever Lone Star Expo. Have a blast at the Thursday Kickoff Party at Texas Live! in Arlington, in the heart of the Metroplex’s sports and entertainment district near AT&T Stadium (where the Cowboys play) and Globe Life Field (new home of the Texas Rangers), with games, grub and Emerald City. Get ready to celebrate Friday night at the Installation & Awards Dinner Gala, with after-program entertainment from Jessie’s Girls.
- Inspiring breaks: Find inspiration from Food Network Star, chef and entrepreneur Guy Fieri and our new Conference emcee, Chet Garner from the PBS series, “The Daytripper.” Pick up new skills and successful strategies from Conference seminar leaders like Jackie Ramstedt, Rommel Anacan, Mindy Price, Dave Davlin, Paul Rhodes, Jonathan Saar, Lia Nichole Smith, Heather Blume, Terri Norvell, David Fritsche and more who understand the national and Texas multifamily market.
- Timely breaks: All this, in only two-and-a-half days out of the office, and no time away from home on the weekend.
Give your career a big break and get ready to fall for the 2020 TAA Conference!
Online registration is open, and you’ll find expanded information on the TAA website there as well. The advance registration deadline is August 25, so there’s still plenty of time to save!