The Texas Apartment Association Education Foundation’s new “Room to Grow” campaign is raising awareness about the exciting career opportunities within the Texas apartment industry.
- The Texas Apartment Association Education Foundation’s “Room to Grow” campaign is working to show how prospective apartment industry talent can find diverse and meaningful careers with plenty of growth opportunities.
- Customizable toolkits are available to help local associations, companies and partners share the wealth of opportunities within their fields, benefitting their companies, the industry and the Texas economy.
- Find and download toolkits; use the password: roomtogrow
The Texas Apartment Association Education Foundation has been hard at work raising awareness of the Texas apartment industry as a place rich with viable diverse and promising career paths for Texans, through the “Room to Grow” campaign.
During the first months of the campaign, local associations, multifamily companies, service partners and members like you have helped spread the word about the diverse opportunities within our industry, and we’re grateful for your support and energized by the momentum this campaign is already generating.
In case you missed it, TAAEF has created:
- Employee spotlight videos like this one that feature a cross-section of local apartment industry professionals giving compelling, first-hand insight into what it’s like to grow within the industry, whether as a maintenance technician or leasing agent.
- The interactive “Find Your Fit” quiz that enables prospective employees to find industry job opportunities that best fit their personality and professional goals. It also serves as a simple, fun first step to exploring industry jobs for those who are not sure where to start.
- The online hub that serves as a home base for industry professionals and prospects to access all “Room to Grow” campaign content, from video testimonials and job profiles to our career matching tool and other educational resources about the industry at roomtogrowtx.org.
- Local “Room to Grow” event ideas, such as community garden planting events, so that partners can engage fellow Texans in ways that better the community while also enriching their professional lives through networking opportunities. These ideas are included in the toolkits, noted below.
It has been thrilling to have members like you participating in spreading the word about our industry and what makes it so impactful. For those of you still looking to get involved, TAAEF has created a toolkit that you and/or your organization can customize and leverage for your own needs—whether to support your recruitment efforts, communications, events or other activities.
You can find these at roomtogrowtoolkits.org (password: roomtogrow).
Wondering how this kit might work for your needs or have any additional questions about the campaign? Feel free to email us at email@example.com.