Overcome FOMO: Budget now for TAA’s 2019 Education Conference in Houston
Don’t miss out on the most budget-friendly, education-packed professional development opportunity of the year! Budget now to attend the 2019 Texas Apartment Association Education Conference & Lone Star Expo April 10-12 in Houston.
- Budget now to attend the 2019 TAA Education Conference & Lone Star Expo for cost-effective professional development. See Conference registration options and discounts.
- Take advantage of more than 60 educational seminar options and the industry’s largest trade show in Texas.
- Need more? Find exceptional networking opportunities, including a Kickoff Party at Minute Maid Park, home of the World Champion Houston Astros.
- Join thousands of your colleagues from around the state and nation, expand your professional network and pick up new solutions that will help your company succeed.
No need to fear missing out—just budget now to be at the Texas Apartment Association Education Conference & Lone Star Expo next April.
The 2019 TAA Education Conference & Lone Star Expo April 10-12 at the George R. Brown Convention Center in Houston will absolutely be your most cost-effective professional development opportunity of the year, bringing thousands of rental housing professionals from around the state together to learn from each other and leading industry experts.
You’ll also have plenty of opportunities to pick up new information at the more than 60 educational seminars offered, find innovative new products and services at the 424-booth Lone Star Expo and have fun connecting with colleagues.
As always, TAA’s Conference will be your premier choice for valuable industry education at an affordable price. Conference registration options include one-day, economy and full registrations, with discounts available for companies registering groups of employees. Group discounts range from 5-20 percent, depending on the number of employees in the group, with additional discounts available for registering early. Check out our registration discount schedule, and include the TAA Education Conference in your budget for 2019.
Companies sending groups can also take advantage of free meeting rooms and assistance in planning your company meetings. Contact Lynn Fisher, CMP for more information.
The TAA Education Conference & Lone Star Expo is the industry event in Texas for multifamily professionals. Tap into:
- industry-specific educational opportunities featuring leading multifamily and business experts
- continuing education credits available for many of these programs
- networking opportunities in a fun and relaxing environment, including a Kickoff Party April 11 at Minute Maid Park, home of the World Champion Houston Astros, and
- the chance to connect with hundreds of product/service supplier partners from across the state.
In addition to offering top-notch education and networking, the TAA Conference offers members a great return on their professional development investment. Get the best value for your education dollar close to home, from the association you trust.