The Texas Apartment Association will again be recognizing creative and innovative affordable housing initiatives and providers with its 4th Annual Affordable Housing Awards. Award entries will be accepted October 15 through November 30.
The Vineyard on Lancaster, Fort Worth, winner of a 2021 TAA Affordable Housing Award.
- Entries will be accepted October 15 through November 30 for the Texas Apartment Association’s 4th Annual Affordable Housing Awards.
- These awards will showcase innovative and creative affordable housing initiatives and providers who are members of TAA. Categories will recognize both new affordable properties and rehabbed properties.
- Awards will be presented during TAA’s Winter Board of Directors meeting next February in San Antonio.
Submissions will be accepted beginning later this month for the Texas Apartment Association’s 4th Annual Affordable Housing Awards.
Entries may be submitted starting October 15 through November 30. Learn more about past winners and this awards program.
The TAA Affordable Housing Awards showcase association members who are exemplary industry leaders in the affordable housing market. These awards recognize and highlight stories of creative, impactful affordable housing communities.
TAA’s Affordable Housing Awards seek to recognize properties, individuals and companies that “go above and beyond” through actions such as:
- Creative resident services
- Innovative partnerships with local governments, neighborhoods or other organizations
- Serving special missions, such as programs for the homeless, veterans or people with disabilities.
Entries will be accepted through November 30 and will be submitted online. The awards application opens October 15.
Awards will be given for new properties as well as rehabbed properties.
Awards will be presented in San Antonio next February during the TAA Winter Board of Directors meeting. Recipients will be featured on the TAA website, in social media and in association publications.
For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.