The Texas Apartment Association will again recognize creative and innovative affordable housing initiatives and providers with its Affordable Housing Awards. Nominations open this month and will be accepted through December 9.
- Nominations are being accepted through December 9 for the Texas Apartment Association’s Affordable Housing Awards.
- These awards hope to showcase innovative and creative affordable housing initiatives and providers who are members of TAA. This year, categories will recognize both new affordable properties and rehabbed properties.
- Awards will be presented during TAA’s Winter Board of Directors meeting next February in Houston.
- Look for an announcement when the nomination process officially opens.
Every day, Texas Apartment Association members across Texas provide quality affordable housing. Often those stories go untold.
The new TAA Affordable Housing Awards seek to tell those stories, by showcasing association members who are exemplary industry leaders. The awards are designed to recognize and highlight stories of creative, impactful affordable housing communities.
TAA’s Affordable Housing Awards are looking to recognize properties, individuals and companies that “go above and beyond” through actions such as:
- Creative resident services
- Innovative partnerships with local governments, neighborhoods, or other organizations
- Serving special missions, such as programs for the homeless, veterans or people with disabilities.
Nominations will be open this month through December 9 and will be submitted online. Look for an announcement soon when the nomination form is officially available.
This year, there will be categories for new properties as well as rehabbed properties.
Awards will be presented in Houston next February during the TAA Winter Board of Directors meeting. Recipients will be featured on the TAA website, in social media and in association publications.
For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.