The Texas Apartment Association is again recognizing creative and innovative affordable housing initiatives and providers with its Affordable Housing Awards. Nominations are now open and will be accepted through December 16.
- Nominations are being accepted through December 16 for the Texas Apartment Association’s Affordable Housing Awards. Submit your entry.
- These awards hope to showcase innovative and creative affordable housing initiatives and providers who are members of TAA. This year, categories will recognize both new affordable properties and rehabbed properties.
- Awards will be presented during TAA’s Winter Board of Directors meeting next February in Houston.
Every day, Texas Apartment Association members across Texas provide quality affordable housing. Often those stories go untold.
The new TAA Affordable Housing Awards seek to tell those stories, by showcasing association members who are exemplary industry leaders. The awards are designed to recognize and highlight stories of creative, impactful affordable housing communities.
TAA’s Affordable Housing Awards are looking to recognize properties, individuals and companies that “go above and beyond” through actions such as:
- Creative resident services
- Innovative partnerships with local governments, neighborhoods, or other organizations
- Serving special missions, such as programs for the homeless, veterans or people with disabilities.
Entries recognizing affordable housing providers and initiatives are being accepted now through December 16. Submit your entry and learn more.
This year, there will be categories for new properties as well as rehabbed properties.
Awards will be presented in Houston next February during the TAA Winter Board of Directors meeting. Recipients will be featured on the TAA website, in social media and in association publications.
For more information, contact email@example.com.