The Texas Apartment Association is again recognizing creative and innovative affordable housing initiatives and providers with its Affordable Housing Awards. Nominations are now open and will be accepted through December 15.
- Nominations are being accepted through 10 a.m. central on December 15 for the Texas Apartment Association’s Affordable Housing Awards. Submit your entry.
- These awards hope to showcase innovative and creative affordable housing initiatives and providers who are members of TAA. Categories will recognize both new affordable properties and rehabbed properties.
- Awards will be presented at TAA’s Winter Board of Directors Meeting on February 5, 2021 and featured on the TAA website and in association publications.
Every day, Texas Apartment Association members across Texas provide quality affordable housing. Often those stories go untold.
TAA’s third annual Affordable Housing Awards seek to tell those stories, by showcasing association members who are exemplary industry leaders. The awards are designed to recognize and highlight stories of creative, impactful affordable housing communities.
TAA’s Affordable Housing Awards are looking to recognize properties, individuals and companies that “go above and beyond” through actions such as:
- Creative resident services
- Innovative partnerships with local governments, neighborhoods, or other organizations
- Serving special missions, such as programs for the homeless, veterans or people with disabilities.
Entries recognizing affordable housing providers and initiatives are being accepted now through 10 a.m. central on December 15. Submit your entry and learn more.
Awards will be presented at TAA’s Winter Board of Directors Meeting on February 5, 2021. Recipients will be featured on the TAA website, in social media and in association publications.
For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.