Need to build your team? The Texas Apartment Association Career Center allows employers to post job openings in one market, or many, and offers additional benefits throughout the hiring process. Take advantage of an introductory 25 percent discount through the end of the month, on top of discounted member pricing.
- Put the power of your association to work finding talented candidates for your business when you post your open positions in the Texas Apartment Association Career Center.
- Texas Apartment Association members receive discounted rates year-round—and can take advantage of an additional introductory savings of 25 percent for jobs posted through October 31 by using the code TAA25LAUNCH.
- Jobs posted in the TAA Career Center support our 24 local apartment associations through a revenue-sharing model.
- Other benefits including the ability to track job candidates throughout the hiring process, screen candidates with customized questionnaires and create alerts for new résumés posted.
Take advantage of introductory pricing and put the power of your association to work finding talented candidates for your business when you post your open positions in the Texas Apartment Association Career Center.
Post job openings in one market, or many, by visiting a single job board for the Texas rental housing industry. (To post in multiple markets, contact Jack Condon at firstname.lastname@example.org or (888) 995-2244 Ext 1067.)
The revamped Texas Apartment Association Career Center powered by a partnership with WebScribble includes listings for all of Texas, and supports our 24 local apartment associations through a revenue-sharing model. All 24 local apartment associations are participating in the job board, with the majority online now and the remaining association coming online by the end of the year.
Texas Apartment Association members receive discounted rates year-round—and through October 31 can take advantage of an additional introductory savings of 25 percent for jobs posted by using the code TAA25LAUNCH.
Through the WebScribble Partner Network, jobs posted in the TAA Career Center will also be posted on ZipRecruiter and LinkedIn.
Employers will be able to screen and manage potential candidates end-to-end. Through their Career Center posting, employers can:
- Track applicants throughout the hiring process
- Set up alerts for new résumés posted
- Screen candidates with customized questionnaires
Job candidates using the TAA Career Center can:
- Search for jobs by location, category, experience level and more using our advanced search
- Upload résumés to help hiring managers locate qualified candidates
- Set up job alerts to be notified by email when a position is a match
- Request references and set up a profile to boost their credentials
- Track and monitor all applications
In addition to tools built into the job board for both employers and job-seekers, the TAA website offers tips and more information.
Employers can access:
- Tips for acquiring top talent
- Suggestions for transforming the recruitment process
Job-seekers can find:
- Helpful suggestions for résumés and cover letters
- Advice for job interviews and interview follow-up
- Success stories from industry professionals
Make plans now to save on your job postings through October 31. Learn more.