Need to build your team in 2022? The Texas Apartment Association Career Center allows employers to post job openings in one market, or many, and offers additional benefits, including discounted member pricing, throughout the hiring process.
- Put the power of your association to work finding talented candidates for your business when you post your open positions in the Texas Apartment Association Career Center.
- Texas Apartment Association members receive discounted rates year-round—and can take advantage of additional benefits throughout the recruitment and hiring process.
- Jobs posted in the TAA Career Center support our 24 local apartment associations through a revenue-sharing model.
- Benefits include an ability to track job candidates throughout the hiring process, screen candidates with customized questionnaires and create alerts for new resumes posted.
Need to build your team for 2022? Put the power of your association to work finding talented candidates for your business when you post your open positions in the Texas Apartment Association Career Center.
Post job openings in one market, or many, by visiting a single job board for the Texas rental housing industry. (To post in multiple markets, contact Jack Condon at email@example.com or (888) 995-2244 Ext 1067.)
The revamped Texas Apartment Association Career Center (powered through a partnership with WebScribble), includes listings for all of Texas, and supports our 24 local apartment associations through a revenue-sharing model. All 24 local apartment associations are participating in the job board.
Texas Apartment Association members receive discounted rates year-round, and through the WebScribble Partner Network jobs posted in the TAA Career Center will also be posted on ZipRecruiter and LinkedIn.
Employers will be able to screen and manage potential candidates end-to-end. Through their Career Center posting, employers can:
- Track applicants throughout the hiring process
- Set up alerts for new resumes posted
- Screen candidates with customized questionnaires
Job candidates using the TAA Career Center can:
- Search for jobs by location, category, experience level and more using our advanced search
- Upload résumés to help hiring managers locate qualified candidates
- Set up job alerts to be notified by email when a position is a match
- Request references and set up a profile to boost their credentials
- Track and monitor all applications
In addition to tools built into the job board for both employers and job-seekers, the TAA website offers tips and more information.
Employers can access:
- Tips for acquiring top talent
- Suggestions for transforming the recruitment process
Job-seekers can find:
- Helpful suggestions for résumés and cover letters
- Advice for job interviews and interview follow-up
- Success stories from industry professionals
Questions? Need more information? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.