The last day to vote for the 2021 “Be the Next Room to Grow Ambassador” video challenge is February 11, so make sure to vote now!
- Five maintenance professionals were selected as finalists for the “Be the Next Room to Grow Ambassador” challenge.
- This initiative is an internal video challenge for industry employees in maintenance positions to tell us their stories and to be an Ambassador for the industry.
- Vote daily through February 11 for your favorite finalist.
February 11 is the last day to vote in the Texas Apartment Association Education Foundation (TAAEF)’s “Be the Next Room to Grow Ambassador” video challenge, part of the Room to Grow campaign.
This year the campaign is focusing on maintenance professionals, the often-unsung heroes of the multifamily industry who keep properties in working order and safe. Not only do they keep things running smoothly, they also help our residents feel at home.
Our finalists are:
- Jose Flores – Olympus Property
- Robert Hills – Camden Property Trust
- Glenn Perkins – BH Management Services
- Juan Salvador – Tropicana Properties
- Toni Walker – The NRP Group
The winner of the challenge will be featured in a professionally produced video and receive high-quality photographs. This video will debut at the TAA ONE Conference & Expo and the winner will receive a free registration and hotel stay during the conference.
The new Ambassador will also be featured in Texas Apartments magazine, TAA Viewpoints newsletter and throughout TAAEF and TAA’s social media channels. This year, the winner will also win a $500 gift card courtesy of HD Supply!
For any questions, please reach out to TAAEF staff at firstname.lastname@example.org.