Sharpening your budget for 2022? Be sure to include the 2022 Texas Apartment Association ONE Conference & Expo next April in Houston. With more professional development value packed into an adjusted schedule, the TAA ONE Conference will deliver MORE value with less time away from your business and family.
- Mark your calendars for April 27-29, 2022 in Houston for the 2022 TAA ONE Conference & Expo. Get all the details you need on pricing and discounts for groups.
- With 80 concurrent educational sessions, the largest Expo ever, and a compact schedule that concludes in time to free all of your weekend, the 2022 ONE Conference is an exceptional investment in your team.
- Curious about how other companies manage their teams who participate? Check out the recording of our ONE @ 1 Facebook Live episode from August 24, with Asset Living’s Debbie Wiatrek and Francis Property Management’s Debbie Sulzer chatting with Conference co-chair Char McCurdy.
- Exhibiting, or thinking about exhibiting? Tune in to our Facebook Live ONE @1 series September 14 at 1 p.m. for insights into getting the most from your 2022 ONE Expo experience from Sherwin-Williams’ Pat Busch and Dixie Carpet Installations’ Kristin McLaughlin.
- Special note for companies that market products and services to the rental housing industry: Secure your exhibit space now for the 2022 TAA Expo. Exhibit space is about 80 percent sold out for the 2022 TAA Expo.
If it’s September, it must be budget season.
While you’re sharpening your figures and planning for success in the year ahead, be sure to include an investment in your team’s continuing education and morale. Include the Texas Apartment Association ONE Conference & Expo next April in Houston in your plans and budget for next year.
With a new, compact schedule and strategic shifts in the program, the 2022 TAA ONE Conference April 27-29 will offer more of the education, networking and access to new ideas and services you need and get you home in time for all your weekend plans.
Plus, TAA is offering a full range of registration options, with early registration discounts that can stack on top of discounts for companies sending groups. See complete pricing and discount information.
For companies considering sending a group of employees and/or holding a company meeting in conjunction with the ONE Conference, TAA offers special “concierge” services to assist, including:
- Free meeting space for company meetings and assistance with your meeting needs
- Special hotel room blocks for your company (10 room nights/day minimum)
- TAA pricing on food, beverage and AV needs for your company meeting
- Help with registering your group.
For details, contact TAA Vice President of Conference & Exhibitions Lynn Fisher.
Learn more about how leading companies manage their teams at the ONE Conference, and the value they see in participating, by watching the 15-minute recording of our August 24 ONE @1 Facebook Live episode with Asset Living’s Debbie Wiatrek and Francis Property Management’s Debbie Sulzer talking to Conference co-chair Char McCurdy, CAPS with Summit Property Management.
The new ONE Conference schedule includes:
- 80 concurrent educational sessions—the most ever—in a variety of lengths and formats to suit different learning styles, plus new tracks focused on Student Housing, Senior Housing and Emerging Trends
- Educational options concentrated on Wednesday and Thursday
- Expo hours Thursday and Friday, including short educational sessions inside the Learning Lounge in the Expo both days, with brunch and a cash giveaway in the Expo Friday
- A kickoff party on Wednesday to connect you to other colleagues attending the ONE Conference
- An Awards Gala and dinner on Thursday to recognize the industry’s shining stars and top achievers, following a day of education, Expo and the General Session’s featured guest speaker
- A new Send-off Luncheon Friday with a featured guest speaker, second cash giveaway, announcement of the TAA Education Foundation Raffle winner and good vibes guaranteed for your trip home.
Put these items on your “to do” list now for the 2022 ONE Conference & Expo:
- If you work in property management: Be sure to include the 2022 ONE Conference & Expo in your professional development budget for 2022.
- If your company offers products or services to rental housing operators: Secure your booth for the 2022 Expo now. The 2022 Expo is almost 80 percent sold out. Learn more.
Tune in to our last fall ONE @1 episode September 14 at 1 p.m. when Conference Co-Chair David Lindley, CAS, FSI Construction, visits with exhibitors and sponsors Pat Busch, Sherwin-Williams and Kristin McLaughlin, CAPS, CAS Emeritus, Dixie Carpet Installations, about the benefits of exhibiting in the Expo and how to maximize your company’s experience as an exhibitor.
Conference registration options include one-day, select and full registrations, with discounts available for companies registering groups of employees. Group discounts range from 5-20 percent, depending on the number of employees in the group, with additional discounts available for registering early. Be sure to include the 2022 TAA ONE Conference & Expo in next year’s budget! See complete pricing and discount information and view the ONE Conference schedule.
Get the best value for your education dollar close to home, from the association you trust.