Five reasons to budget for TAA’s 2019 Education Conference in Houston
Check out these five reasons to budget now to attend the 2019 Texas Apartment Association Education Conference & Lone Star Expo April 10-12 in Houston.
- Budget now to attend the 2019 TAA Education Conference & Lone Star Expo for cost-effective professional development. See Conference registration options and discounts.
- Take advantage of more than 60 educational seminar options, a phenomenal trade show and exceptional networking opportunities, including a Kickoff Party at Minute Maid Park.
- Join thousands of your colleagues from around the state and nation, expand your professional network and pick up new solutions that will help you succeed.
We’ll come straight to the point—be sure your 2019 budget includes the Texas Apartment Association Education Conference & Lone Star Expo in Houston next April.
Here are five reasons you’ll want to be at the George R. Brown Convention Center next April 10-12:
- You can learn: Choose from more than 60 focused, industry-specific educational sessions featuring top professionals who understand the national and Texas multifamily market
- You can find new solutions: Spend time in the Lone Star Expo, where you’ll find 424 booths full of innovative new products and services and have fun connecting with colleagues
- You can make valuable connections: Take advantage of opportunities to connect with the 2,500+ industry professionals and 1,500+ supplier partners expected to attend
- You’ll get credit: Continuing education credits available for most conference educational sessions
- You’ll have fun: Enjoy time with friends and new connections at the Thursday kickoff party at Minute Maid Park and at the Installation & Awards Dinner Gala on Friday
Conference registration options include one-day, economy and full registrations, with discounts available for companies registering groups of employees. Group discounts range from 5-20 percent, depending on the number of employees in the group, with additional discounts available for registering early. Check out our registration discount schedule, and include the TAA Education Conference in your budget for 2019.
Companies sending groups can also take advantage of free meeting rooms and assistance in planning your company meetings. Contact Lynn Fisher, CMP for more information.
Get the best value for your education dollar close to home, from the association you trust. For more information visit www.taa.org/conference/.