Favorite faces and new ideas on tap for TAA Education Conference
We’re bringing your favorite speakers to Houston next April for the TAA Education Conference & Lone Star Expo, along with new ideas and experiences.
- Budget now to include the 2019 TAA Education Conference & Lone Star Expo for cost-effective professional development. See Conference registration options and discounts.
- Learn from some of your favorite industry experts at 60+ educational seminar options, explore the industry’s largest trade show in Texas and enjoy exceptional networking opportunities.
- Join thousands of your colleagues from around the state and nation who are expected to attend.
At the risk of sounding like an old movie, when you need on-point and on-budget professional development to keep your company growing—“who you gonna call?” We know who you should call, and count on, to deliver just that—the 2019 Texas Apartment Association Education Conference & Lone Star Expo in Houston next April.
This year, the TAA Conference will feature some of your favorite industry professionals, sharing their knowledge, tips and expertise, and we’ll have some new experiences and opportunities on tap to keep it even more interesting.
- Learn: Choose from more than 60 focused, industry-specific educational sessions featuring top professionals like Toni Blake, Jackie Ramstedt, Rommel Anacan, Doug Chasick, Vicki Sharp, Paul Rhodes, Alexandra Jackiw and more who understand the national and Texas multifamily market.
- Engage: Exchange ideas and crowdsource solutions to your challenges during our “Open Space” informal learning opportunities. Gather with like-minded colleagues at specific times and locations to trade ideas on select topics and learn from each other.
- Shop: Spend time in the Lone Star Expo, where you’ll find 424 booths full of innovative new products and services and have fun connecting with colleagues.
- Connect: Take advantage of opportunities to connect with the 2,500+ industry professionals and 1,500+ supplier partners expected to attend.
- Enjoy: Have fun with friends and new connections at the Thursday kickoff party at Minute Maid Park with The Spazmatics and at the Installation & Awards Dinner Gala on Friday featuring The Grooves.
Need continuing education credits? Check. CECs are available for most conference educational sessions.
Conference registration options include one-day, economy and full registrations, with discounts available for companies registering groups of employees. Group discounts range from 5-20 percent, depending on the number of employees in the group, with additional discounts available for registering early. Check out our registration discount schedule, and include the TAA Education Conference in your budget for 2019.
Companies sending groups can also take advantage of free meeting rooms and assistance in planning your company meetings. Contact Lynn Fisher, CMP for more information.
Get the best value for your education dollar close to home, from the association you trust. For more information visit www.taa.org/conference/.