It’s all pumpkin-spice-everything now, but it will be spring before you know it. Budget to include the 2021 Texas Apartment Association Education Conference & Lone Star Expo in your plans for next year. The Conference will be held April 14-16 in San Antonio.
- Budget now to attend the 2021 TAA Education Conference & Lone Star Expo for cost-effective professional development in a state-of-the-art facility with an emphasis on attendee safety. See Conference registration options and discounts.
- Take advantage of first-class educational seminar options, a phenomenal expo and exceptional networking opportunities.
- Worried about “what ifs”? The San Antonio Convention Center’s safety protocols are state-of-the-art.
- Have an idea for an educational session you’d like to present? Check out our Conference Call for Presentations.
It’s officially fall, ya’ll…pumpkin spice everything, excess Halloween candy, sometimes-less-than-sweltering temperatures—and of course, budget season.
While you’re busy looking ahead and making plans for 2021 (in between bites of pumpkin spice everything) be sure to include the 2021 Texas Apartment Association Education Conference & Expo in your budget. After all, it will be spring before you know it—and in spring, you’ll want to be in San Antonio with your TAA colleagues.
Count on the TAA Education Conference April 14-16 for:
- Focused, industry-specific educational sessions featuring top professionals who understand the national and Texas multifamily market—and how things have changed during the pandemic
- Inspiration to get you through times that are more trick than treat: Hear from Food Network Star, chef, restauranteur and author Guy Fieri, the featured guest at the Conference General Opening Session, and Conference emcee and PBS “Daytripper” Chet Garner, who will help you navigate around the Conference’s main events
- Solutions to your business and property challenges: Spend time in the Lone Star Expo, full of innovative new products and services, and opportunities to connect with colleagues
- Connections with trusted and knowledgeable colleagues: Take advantage of opportunities to connect with property management professionals and supplier partners from around the state—in a state-of-the-art convention facility following best practices for participant safety
- Continuing education credits for most conference educational sessions
- Fun—yes, we can still do that: Enjoy time with friends and new connections at the Thursday kickoff party and at the Leadership Celebration & Awards Dinner Gala on Friday
Concerned about bringing your teams together for an “in-person” event? You’ll appreciate all the safety measures in place at the Henry B. Gonzalez Convention Center in San Antonio—including an air system that continuously cleans and circulates the air, ongoing UV-light sanitation at facility escalators, automatic temperature screening within the facility, contactless automatic doors, and more. Learn about all the safety measures in place here.
Have an idea for an educational session you’d like to present? Check out our Conference Call for Presentations and complete your application by October 29.
Conference registration options include one-day, economy and full registrations, with discounts available for companies registering groups of employees. Group discounts range from 5-20 percent, depending on the number of employees in the group, with additional discounts available for registering early. Check out our registration discount schedule, and include the TAA Education Conference in your budget for 2021.
Companies sending groups can also take advantage of free meeting rooms and assistance in planning your company meetings. Contact Lynn Fisher, CMP for more information or visit our group planning site for all the details you need.
Get the best value for your education dollar close to home, from the association you trust. For more information visit www.taa.org/conference.