Working with our venue partners in Fort Worth, the Texas Apartment Association has stepped up safety protocols for the 2020 Education Conference & Expo set for September 2-4. Learn more.
- The Texas Apartment Association is following state and local guidelines for our September 2-4 Education Conference & Lone Star Expo in Fort Worth.
- The venues, events, entertainment, overall schedule and speakers for the Conference have not changed—but things will look and may feel a little different.
- Advance registration discounts for the 2020 Texas Apartment Association Education Conference & Lone Star Expo are now available through August 25.
- Visit www.taa.org/conference for more updates and information, and review our FAQs for attendees.
It’s safe to say 2020 has not gone according to plan. But while many plans have changed, one thing hasn’t: The Texas Apartment Association is still planning a full, enriching and safe experience for Conference attendees, and we’re looking forward to seeing you in Fort Worth this September.
TAA is following guidelines in The Governor’s Report to Open Texas as well as the Fort Worth Convention Center Health & Safety Guidelines for our September 2-4 Education Conference & Lone Star Expo. If circumstances change in the upcoming weeks, TAA will make necessary changes and update Conference registrants, sponsors, exhibitors and members of those changes.
Some things at this year’s Conference will look and feel a little different. How will this affect your Conference experience?
- Arrive early and give yourself ample time to check in—this is THE most important thing you can do!
- Temperatures of all attendees will be checked at the entrance of the Fort Worth Convention Center.
- Check-in lines for badge pick-up and registration will follow physical distancing restrictions. Hand sanitizer and masks will be available, though you may want to bring your own as well.
- Seating will be limited in sessions to reflect capacity limitations.
In addition to planning for your safety, we’re also planning a Conference with the same impactful and respected speakers, including our keynoter Guy Fieri and Conference emcee Chet Garner, “The Daytripper,” along with an impressive slate of seminar speakers well-versed on our industry and the current challenges we face.
We’re taking steps to make sure you can safely enjoy the activities planned for our Kickoff Party at Texas Live! in Arlington, and at our Topgolf Tournament to support the TAA Political Action Committee. And, of course, our Lone Star Expo will give you opportunities to reconnect safely with your trusted supplier partners, and find new products and services to help you build on your success.
Register in advance for the Conference through August 25 to save over the onsite registration fees.
Rates in TAA’s discounted hotel room blocks are available through August 11; you must be registered for the Conference to book a hotel room in the TAA block.
More information about the TAA Education Conference.