Early voting begins October 18 for the November 2 constitutional amendment election, and runs through October 29. Here’s a look at where to find more information about voting in this election.
- This fall, Texans will have an opportunity to vote on eight proposed constitutional amendments.
- Early voting for the November constitutional amendment election begins October 18 and ends October 29.
- The election will be held November 2.
Early voting begins October 18 and continues through October 29 for the November 2 constitutional amendment election. Eight proposed amendments are on the ballot.
The Texas Apartment Association Legislative Committee has not yet recommended any positions on these amendments, but you can find more information about what’s being proposed here: English; Spanish. You can also view a sample ballot.
The TAA Board of Directors may consider recommended positions on one or more measures during its meeting October 20-22 in Houston.
Important dates to note for the November election:
- October 18, early voting begins
- October 22, last day a request for a mail-in ballot can be received (not postmarked) Note: limitations apply for voting by mail; see votetexas.gov
- October 29, early voting ends
- November 2, Election Day (Mail-in ballots must also be postmarked by 5 p.m. on election day with some exceptions for military or overseas ballots.)
You can determine whether you are already registered to vote, find information about requirements for voting by mail, required voter ID when voting in person and more at www.votetexas.gov.