We know you’re going to LOVE the Texas Apartment Association Education Conference & Lone Star Expo in Fort Worth this April—and we’d LOVE to welcome you there!
- Register for the 2020 Texas Apartment Association Education Conference & Lone Star Expo by March 12 for your greatest savings. See Conference registration options and discounts.
- Things to LOVE: more education, the biggest Expo ever, a warm and welcoming city and special guests chef and restauranteur Guy Fieri and Chet Garner, “The Daytripper” on PBS, who will emcee this year’s Conference.
- Join about 5,000 of your colleagues from around the state and nation, expand your professional network and pick up new solutions that will help you succeed at the 2020 TAA Education Conference & Lone Star Expo April 22-24 in Fort Worth.
- Check your mail for the Conference brochure and visit the website for expanded information and updates.
It’s February and that means…lots and lots of reminders about love and romance. Whether you’re happily committed, happily single, or not-as-happy-as-you’d like-to-be, one thing you can count on is that the annual Texas Apartment Association Education Conference & Lone Star Expo will remind you why you LOVE your career in rental housing—or help you discover new reasons to fall in LOVE with it again.
The TAA Conference will be held April 22-24 Fort Worth. Online registration is open now—register by March 12 for your greatest savings.
Here’s a quick look at what you’ll LOVE at this year’s Conference:
- Food Network Star, chef, restauranteur and author Guy Fieri, the featured guest at the Conference General Opening Session, and Conference emcee and PBS “Daytripper” Chet Garner, who will help you navigate around the Conference’s main events
- 75 educational sessions to choose from, including traditional, in-depth seminars, short “lab” sessions, seminars located in the Lone Star Expo Learning Lounge, and “Open Space” learning opportunities with like-minded colleagues
- Experts like Jackie Ramstedt, Rommel Anacan, Mindy Price, Dave Davlin, Paul Rhodes, Jonathan Saar, Lia Nichole Smith, Heather Blume, Terri Norvell, David Fritsche, Jennifer Owen, and more sharing their insights and wisdom!
- Opportunities to meet, mingle and make friends with 5,000 industry professionals and supplier partners who are expected to attend
- Hundreds of new solutions and supplier partners at the biggest-ever Lone Star Expo, with 430 booths offering the best products and services to keep your business competitive
- Chances to relax and live a little at the Thursday Kickoff Party at Texas Live! in Arlington, an entertainment mecca with games, grub, adult beverages and entertainment by Emerald City, plus more fun on Friday night at the Installation & Awards Gala, with after-program entertainment from Jessie’s Girls
- A chance and try your luck (or skill?) at the TAA PAC Topgolf Tournament, about seven minutes from the Fort Worth Convention Center by car. And some lucky person will win a 2020 Cadillac XT4 in the TAA Education Foundation’s vehicle raffle. Look for tickets to go on sale in February.
Conference events are conveniently located in the Fort Worth Convention Center and the Omni Fort Worth Hotel, just across the street. The Metroplex is home to many of the industry’s largest rental property management companies—an ideal location for bringing industry professionals together, close to home.
Need more to LOVE? Registration options include one-day, economy and full registrations, with discounts available for companies registering groups of employees. Group discounts range from 5-20 percent, depending on the number of employees in the group, with additional discounts available for registering early. Check out our registration discount schedule.
Look for updated information on the TAA website at www.taa.org, and watch your mail for the Conference brochure, with more details on the program and activities planned.
We’re going to LOVE seeing you all there! #TAA2020