Are you so over 2020? Who isn’t? Plan now to attend a safe and restorative 2021 Texas Apartment Association Education Conference & Lone Star Expo April 14-16 in San Antonio.
- Budget now to attend the 2021 TAA Education Conference & Lone Star Expo for safe, cost-effective professional development. See Conference registration options and discounts.
- Take advantage of first-class educational seminar options, a phenomenal trade show and exceptional networking opportunities.
- Worried about “what ifs”? The San Antonio Convention Center’s safety protocols are state-of-the-art.
2020 has not been a peak year for planning. Even so, budgets for next year are due soon—and yours should include the Texas Apartment Association Education Conference & Lone Star Expo in San Antonio next April.
Here are five reasons you’ll want to be there April 14-16:
- You’ll learn: Choose from focused, industry-specific educational sessions featuring top professionals who understand the national and Texas multifamily market—and how things have changed during the pandemic
- You’ll be inspired: Hear from Food Network Star, chef, restauranteur and author Guy Fieri, the featured guest at the Conference General Opening Session, and Conference emcee and PBS “Daytripper” Chet Garner, who will help you navigate around the Conference’s main events
- You’ll find new solutions: Spend time in the Lone Star Expo, full of innovative new products and services, and opportunities to connect with colleagues
- You’ll make valuable connections: Take advantage of opportunities to connect with the property management professionals and supplier partners from around the state—in a state-of-the-art convention facility following best practices for participant safety
- You’ll get credit: Continuing education credits available for most conference educational sessions
- You’ll have fun: Enjoy time with friends and new connections at the Thursday kickoff party and at the Leadership Celebration & Awards Dinner Gala on Friday
We know nothing has been normal about 2020, and you may have concerns about bringing your teams together for an “in-person” event. That’s why we know you’ll appreciate all the safety measures in place at the Henry B. Gonzalez Convention Center in San Antonio—including an air system that continuously cleans and circulates the air, ongoing UV-light sanitation at facility escalators, automatic temperature screening within the facility, contactless automatic doors, and more. Learn about all the safety measures in place here.
Conference registration options include one-day, economy and full registrations, with discounts available for companies registering groups of employees. Group discounts range from 5-20 percent, depending on the number of employees in the group, with additional discounts available for registering early. Check out our registration discount schedule, and include the TAA Education Conference in your budget for 2021.
Companies sending groups can also take advantage of free meeting rooms and assistance in planning your company meetings. Contact Lynn Fisher, CMP for more information.
Get the best value for your education dollar close to home, from the association you trust.