Industry leaders from across the state will meet April 27 in Fort Worth in conjunction with the Texas Apartment Association Education Conference & Lone Star Expo for the final TAA Board of Directors meeting of the 2016-2017 fiscal year.
- Industry leaders will meet in Fort Worth during the Texas Apartment Association Education Conference & Lone Star Expo for the final TAA Board of Directors meeting this fiscal year.
- Board members will elect the 2017-2018 officers for the association, recognize committee chairs and review the year’s activities.
- Graduates of TAA’s 2016-2017 TAA Leadership Lyceum Class will be recognized, along with winners of TAA’s Go Getter of the Year Awards.
The Texas Apartment Association Board of Directors will meet April 27 in Fort Worth in conjunction with the TAA Education Conference & Lone Star Expo.
The Board will elect the 2017-2018 officers of the association and review this year’s activities. The Nominating Committee’s recommendations for TAA officers are:
- President: Jackie Rhone, CAPS, CPM, Greystar Real Estate Partners, Houston (automatic election based on the TAA Bylaws)
- President-Elect: Traci Hall, CPM, AMLI Residential, Tarrant County
- Treasurer: Mark Hurley, Highland Commercial Properties, San Antonio
- Secretary: Hugh Cobb, CPM, Alpha-Barnes Real Estate Services, Dallas
and as Vice Presidents at Large:
- Todd Hess, Fort Hood Family Housing, Central Texas (second one-year term)
- Clay Hicks, CPM, The Dinerstein Companies, Houston (second one-year term)
- Ian Mattingly, CPM, LumaCorp, Inc., Dallas (second one-year term)
- Allyson McKay, CPM, Lincoln Property Company, San Antonio (second one-year term)
- Robbie Robinson, CAM, CAPS, IMT Residential, Austin (second one-year term)
- Demetrio Jimenez, Tropicana Properties, El Paso (first one-year term)
- Jenifer Paneral, CPM, Pinnacle, Houston (first one-year term)
- Cindi Scoggins, CAPS, Westdale Real Estate Investment and Management, Dallas (first one-year term)
Members will be briefed on other association business as well.
Committee and task force chairmen for this past year will be recognized for their service to TAA. In addition, TAA will recognize the graduates of this year’s Leadership Lyceum class, and winners of TAA’s Go Getter of the Year Awards.
At the Board luncheon following the meeting, Anne Grady will share with Board members her formula for overcoming odds and actionable strategies for cultivating courage and improving resilience. The Board luncheon is available for TAA Board members only.