Industry leaders from across the state will meet April 26 in San Antonio in conjunction with the Texas Apartment Association Education Conference & Lone Star Expo for the final TAA Board of Directors meeting of the 2017-2018 fiscal year.
- Industry leaders will meet in San Antonio during the Texas Apartment Association Education Conference & Lone Star Expo for the final TAA Board of Directors meeting this fiscal year.
- Board members will elect the 2018-2019 officers for the association, recognize committee chairs and review the year’s activities.
- Graduates of TAA’s 2017-2018 TAA Leadership Lyceum Class will be recognized, along with winners of TAA’s Go Getter of the Year Awards.
The Texas Apartment Association Board of Directors will meet April 26 in San Antonio in conjunction with the TAA Education Conference & Lone Star Expo.
The Board will elect the 2018-2019 officers of the association and hear final reports from this year’s committees and task forces. The Nominating Committee’s recommendations for TAA officers are:
- President: Traci Hall, CPM, AMLI Residential, Tarrant County (automatic election based on the TAA Bylaws)
- President-Elect: Mark Hurley, Highland Commercial Properties, San Antonio
- Treasurer: Hugh Cobb, CPM, Alpha-Barnes Real Estate Services, Dallas
- Secretary: Clay Hicks, CPM, The Dinerstein Companies, Houston
and as Vice Presidents at Large:
- Kyle Brown, CPM, Milestone Management, Houston (first one-year term)
- Alex Garcia, Weidner, Midland (first one-year term)
- Demetrio Jimenez, Tropicana Properties, El Paso (second one-year term)
- Gregory Johnson, CAM, CAPS, Whispering Hills Apartments, Central Texas (first one-year term)
- Char McCurdy, Madera Residential, Dallas and Tarrant County (first one-year term)
- Renetta Quintana, United Apartment Group, San Antonio (first one-year term)
- Jenifer Paneral, CPM, Dayrise Residential, Houston (second one-year term)
- Cindi Scoggins, CAPS, Westdale Real Estate Investment and Management, Dallas (second one-year term)
Members will be briefed on other association business as well.
Committee and task force chairmen for this past year will be recognized for their service to TAA. In addition, TAA will recognize the graduates of this year’s Leadership Lyceum class, and winners of TAA’s Go Getter of the Year Awards.