Add this to your “budget list”: TAA’s 2020 Education Conference in Fort Worth
Got goals? Of course you do. To hit your career success goals, be sure to include the most budget-friendly, education-packed professional development opportunity of the year, the 2020 Texas Apartment Association Education Conference & Lone Star Expo April 22-24 in Fort Worth.
- Budget now to attend the 2020 TAA Education Conference & Lone Star Expo for cost-effective professional development. See Conference registration options and discounts.
- Take advantage of 74 educational seminar options and the industry’s largest trade show in Texas.
- Need more? Find exceptional networking opportunities with 5,000 industry professionals and supplier partners.
- Join thousands of your colleagues from around the state and nation, expand your professional network and pick up new solutions that will help your company succeed.
Your bucket list of personal life goals to achieve before you die is all well and good—but don’t overlook the things that can make your life better NOW. Looking for more career success? Here’s a tip: Budget now to be at the Texas Apartment Association Education Conference & Lone Star Expo next April.
The 2020 TAA Education Conference & Lone Star Expo April 22-24 at the Fort Worth Convention Center will absolutely be your most cost-effective professional development opportunity of the year, bringing thousands of rental housing professionals from around the state together to learn from each other and leading industry experts.
You’ll also have plenty of opportunities to pick up new information at any of the 74 educational seminars offered, find innovative new products and services at the 430-booth Lone Star Expo and have fun connecting with the 5,000 industry colleagues and supplier partners expected to attend.
As always, TAA’s Conference will be your premier choice for valuable industry education at an affordable price. Conference registration options include one-day, economy and full registrations, with discounts available for companies registering groups of employees. Group discounts range from 5-20 percent, depending on the number of employees in the group, with additional discounts available for registering early. Check out our registration discount schedule, and include the TAA Education Conference in your budget for 2020.
Companies sending groups can also take advantage of free meeting rooms and assistance in planning your company meetings. Contact Lynn Fisher, CMP for more information.
The TAA Education Conference & Lone Star Expo is the industry event in Texas for multifamily professionals. Tap into:
- industry-specific educational opportunities featuring leading multifamily and business experts
- continuing education credits available for many of these programs
- networking opportunities in a fun and relaxing environment, and
- the chance to connect with hundreds of product/service supplier partner companies from across the state and nation.
In addition to offering top-notch education and networking, the TAA Conference offers members a great return on their professional development investment. Get the best value for your education dollar close to home, from the association you trust. For more information visit www.taa.org/conference.