The 2022 Texas Apartment Association ONE Conference & Expo is returning to Houston, and some exciting plans are underway to create a memorable experience for all attendees. Meet the Conference Committee volunteers who are putting this one-of-a-kind event together—and if you are planning to exhibit, be sure to secure your exhibit space now!
- More than 40 Texas Apartment Association ONE Conference Committee volunteers are laying the groundwork for another one-of-a-kind ONE Conference & Expo in Houston next April.
- These members help with event planning, identifying appropriate education, selling booths and marketing the conference.
- Join us in thanking these members, and mark your calendars for April 27-29, 2022 in Houston for the 2022 TAA ONE Conference & Expo!
- Special note for companies that market products and services to the rental housing industry: Secure your exhibit space now for the 2022 TAA Expo. Exhibit space is already almost 60 percent sold out for the 2022 TAA Expo.
Are you ready for ONE more?
The Texas Apartment Association is gearing up for the 2022 ONE Conference & Expo in Houston next April. The new Conference Committee meets this month in conjunction with the TAA Board of Directors meeting, to begin laying the groundwork for another one-of-a-kind event.
Many factors contribute to the success of TAA’s Conference, but it would not be possible without the effort and support of our ONE Conference Committee volunteers.
The new team of nearly 40 members will be led by Conference co-chairs Char McCurdy, CAPS, with Summit Property Management, and David Lindley, CAS, with FSI Construction. Members will assist with event planning, identifying appropriate educational sessions and speakers, selling booths for the Expo and promoting the conference to our members.
Put these items on your “to do” list now for the 2022 ONE Conference & Expo next April 27-29 in Houston:
- If you work in property management: Be sure to include the 2022 ONE Conference & Expo in your professional development budget for 2022. Pricing and schedule details coming in August.
- If your company offers products or services to rental housing operators: Secure your booth for the 2022 Expo now. The 2022 Expo is already almost 60 percent sold out. Learn more.
Join us in thanking these members for serving on the 2022 ONE Conference Committee this year!
Career Development Subcommittee, chaired by Jodi Spurrell, WAK Management
Stephanie Baker, Accolade Property Management, Inc.
Michele Butler, Cushman and Wakefield
Jeff Duerstock, CAS, Spruce
Amber Franklin, Greystar
Sherry Jordan, CPM, LumaCorp, Inc.
Kelley Liserio, NCP, CPO, HomeSpring Residential Services
Ginger Smith-Hugo, RCMI, Inc.
Debbie Sulzer, Francis Property Management
Amanda Zinsmeyer, Allied Orion
Expo Subcommittee, chaired by Cindi Reed, Apartment Data Services, Inc.
Pat Busch, Sherwin-Williams
Leah Christian, Lowe’s Pro Supply
Mike Follis, Apartments.com
Sam Levassar, Camp Construction
Matt Lusk, Impact Floors
Dean O’Kelley, CAS, The Liberty Group
Russ Rubin, HD Supply
Charles Stroud, Liberty Rent
Jann Villanueva, Valet Living
Nichole Williams, CAS, Smart Apartment Data
Member Outreach Subcommittee, chaired by Debbie Andreozzi, The Life Properties
Brenda Carpenter, MFI Flooring, Inc.
Jackie Cagle, Rasa Floors
Theresa Ebner, LDG Development
Izzy Garza, CAS, Lowe’s Pro Supply
Candy Maxey, Greystar Real Estate Partners
Casey Morgan, Houston Apartment Association
Crystal Moya, CPM, CPO, HCCP, NRP Group
Joshua Nichols, Contractors, Inc.
Kin Oldham, Apartment Association of Greater Dallas
Laura Reese-Williams, ALN Apartment Data
Christy Rodriguez, Judwin Properties
Suan Tinsley, Dayrise Residential
Debbie Wiatrek, Asset Living
Ruha Vohra, Veritas Equity Management
Conference registration options include one-day, economy and full registrations, with discounts available for companies registering groups of employees. Group discounts range from 5-20 percent, depending on the number of employees in the group, with additional discounts available for registering early. Be sure to include the 2022 TAA ONE Conference & Expo in next year’s budget! Schedule and pricing details coming in August.
Get the best value for your education dollar close to home, from the association you trust.