Begin the countdown: Registration for the 2022 Texas Apartment Association ONE Conference & Expo this April in Houston opens this month!
- ONE place to find great Opportunity, Networking and Education? The Texas Apartment Association ONE Conference & Expo this April 27-29 in Houston.
- Discover 80 concurrent educational sessions, the largest Expo ever and exceptional networking and social events, all in one place in a compact schedule that concludes in time to free all of your weekend.
- Plan to stay through the Friday General Session & Luncheon, and hear from our special guest, Bravo’s “Million Dollar Listing” star Fredrik Eklund. Stay tuned for more information coming soon on our Thursday General Session Keynoter!
- Learn from industry experts like Toni Blake, Mark Cukro, Rich George, Jackie Ramstedt, Paul Rhodes, Lisa Trosien and Susan Weston, among many others.
- Try out our new Sporting Clay event to benefit the TAA Political Action Committee then mix it up at the Party at The Rustic on Wednesday. Celebrate the Stars of Texas at the Awards Gala Thursday night and wrap things up with the luncheon on Friday.
- Get all the details you need on pricing and discounts for groups.
- Exhibiting, or thinking about exhibiting? Contact Lynn Fisher, CMP for more information. But act fast, as the ONE Expo is almost sold out!
We’ve turned the page on 2021 and are SO READY to say hello to 2022. First up…getting ready for the Texas Apartment Association ONE Conference & Expo April 27-29 in Houston. Registration opens in mid-January—so make your plans now to join us for a full slate of Opportunity, Networking and Education in a compact schedule that leaves your weekend free.
Check out all the details of the 2022 TAA ONE Conference & Expo education schedule and start making your plans to register.
Register later this month and watch your mail for more details on the program and activities planned.
Here’s a rundown on some of what you can expect at the ONE Conference:
- Education: More than 80 concurrent educational sessions to choose from, featuring industry experts like Toni Blake, Mark Cukro, Rich George, Jackie Ramstedt, Paul Rhodes, Lisa Trosien and Susan Weston, among many others. Plus fresh perspectives served up by Kevin Karschnik, Steve Wunch, Jan Spence, Jimmy McClung, Randall Dean, and more.
- Education sessions begin on Wednesday, April 27 and continue Thursday, April 28. Learning Lounge sessions will also be held inside the Expo on Thursday and Friday. New seminar tracks include those focused on Student Housing, Senior Housing and Emerging Trends.
- Expo: The largest industry trade show in the state with 440 booths and some new additions, like a Friday morning Bloody Mary breakfast and cash giveaway at the end of the Expo. Exhibitors will have free Friday Expo passes for owner/management company members who are unable to attend the full Conference.
- Networking: Attend Conference social events like Wednesday night’s Kickoff Party at The Rustic with The Spazmatics and Thursday evening’s Stars of Texas Awards Gala with after-dinner entertainment by Emerald City. Or try your hand at TAA’s Wednesday Sporting Clay event for the TAA PAC from 9 a.m.-2 p.m. at the Westside Sporting Grounds in Katy. Sign up as an individual or team of four, or purchase a social package to take advantage of course access, food and beverages without participating in the tournament. Learn more.
- Inspiration: Stay for the Friday General Session & Luncheon on April 29 from 12:30-2:30 p.m. and hear from Bravo’s “Million Dollar Listing” star Fredrik Eklund. Eklund has appeared in both the New York and Los Angeles versions of “Million Dollar Listing.” We’ll also announce the winner of the TAA Education Foundation raffle at this session and have a second cash giveaway following the Friday ONE Expo cash giveaway.
- Stay tuned for more information coming soon on the Thursday (April 28) General Session featured guest.
- Keep your weekend free: Enjoy everything the Conference has to offer, and still get home in time for all of your weekend activities.
TAA offers a full range of registration options, with early registration discounts that can stack on top of discounts for companies sending groups. See complete pricing and discount information.
If your company offers products or services to rental housing operators: Secure your booth for the 2022 Expo now. The 2022 Expo is almost sold out. Learn more.
Exhibitors interested in getting the most from their ONE Expo experience can learn more by reviewing pricing options and the new Plan for Success at the TAA ONE Expo video.
Conference registration options include one-day, select and full registrations, with discounts available for companies registering groups of employees. Group discounts range from 5-20 percent, depending on the number of employees in the group, with additional discounts available for registering early. Registration opens in mid-January.
Get the best value for your education dollar close to home, from the association you trust.