No tricks up these sleeves…but the 2022 Texas Apartment Association ONE Conference & Expo next April in Houston is bringing plenty of treats. More professional development value packed into an adjusted schedule, with less time away from your business and family. As the Reese’s ads say, “not sorry.”
- With 80 concurrent educational sessions, the largest Expo ever, and a compact schedule that concludes in time to free all of your weekend, the 2022 ONE Conference is an exceptional investment in your team.
- Learn from industry experts like Toni Blake, Mark Cukro, Jackie Ramstedt, Paul Rhodes, Lisa Trosien and Susan Weston, among many others.
- Budget now to include the ONE Conference next April 27-29, 2022 in Houston. Get all the details you need on pricing and discounts for groups.
- Exhibiting, or thinking about exhibiting? Contact Lynn Fisher, CMP for more information. But act fast, as the ONE Expo is almost 85 percent sold out.
No doubt you’ve seen the Reese’s ads, unashamedly saying “not sorry” about eating up all the available peanut butter and chocolate goodness.
Yep. Count us in. “Not sorry” to be bringing Texas Apartment Association members MORE professional development value with LESS time out of the office for the 2022 ONE Conference & Expo next April in Houston.
While you’re sneaking into the Halloween candy stash and sharpening your budgets for the year ahead, make sure you’ll be in the “not sorry” club, too: Include an investment in your team’s continuing education and morale by budgeting for the Texas Apartment Association ONE Conference & Expo. The Conference will be held April 27-29 at the George R. Brown Convention Center in Houston.
Learn from industry experts like Toni Blake, Mark Cukro, Jackie Ramstedt, Paul Rhodes, Lisa Trosien and Susan Weston, among many others. Education sessions begin on Wednesday, April 27 and continue Thursday, April 28. About 80 concurrent sessions are planned, in a variety of formats including longer seminars, short labs, open space sessions and silent seminars inside the ONE Expo on Thursday and Friday. New seminar tracks include those focused on Student Housing, Senior Housing and Emerging Trends.
With a new, compact schedule and strategic shifts in the program, the 2022 TAA ONE Conference will offer more of the education, networking and access to new ideas and services you need and get you and your team home in time for all your weekend plans.
Plus, TAA is offering a full range of registration options, with early registration discounts that can stack on top of discounts for companies sending groups. See complete pricing and discount information.
For companies considering sending a group of employees and/or holding a company meeting in conjunction with the ONE Conference, TAA offers special “concierge” services to assist, including:
- Free meeting space for company meetings and assistance with your meeting needs
- Special hotel room blocks for your company (10 room nights/day minimum)
- TAA pricing on food, beverage and AV needs for your company meeting
- Help with registering your group.
For details, contact TAA Vice President of Conference & Exhibitions Lynn Fisher, CMP.
Learn more about how leading companies manage their teams at the ONE Conference, and the value they see in participating, by reviewing this 15-minute recording of our ONE @1 Facebook Live episode with Asset Living’s Debbie Wiatrek and Francis Property Management’s Debbie Sulzer talking to Conference co-chair Char McCurdy, CAPS with Summit Property Management.
Other changes on the new ONE Conference schedule include:
- Shifting the kickoff party to Wednesday to connect you to other colleagues attending the ONE Conference
- Moving the Awards Gala and dinner to Thursday evening to recognize the industry’s shining stars and top achievers, following a day of education, Expo and the General Session’s featured guest speaker
- Adding a new Send-off Luncheon Friday with a featured guest speaker, second cash giveaway, announcement of the TAA Education Foundation Raffle winner and good vibes guaranteed for your trip home.
Put these items on your “to do” list now for the 2022 ONE Conference & Expo:
- If you work in property management: Be sure to include the 2022 ONE Conference & Expo in your professional development budget for 2022.
- If your company offers products or services to rental housing operators: Secure your booth for the 2022 Expo now. The 2022 Expo is almost 85 percent sold out. Learn more.
Exhibitors interested in getting the most from their ONE Expo experience can learn more by reviewing the recording of our ONE @1 Facebook Live episode with Conference Co-Chair David Lindley, CAS, FSI Construction, and exhibitors and sponsors Pat Busch, Sherwin-Williams and Kristin McLaughlin, CAPS, CAS Emeritus, Dixie Carpet Installations. Watch this episode here.
Conference registration options include one-day, select and full registrations, with discounts available for companies registering groups of employees. Group discounts range from 5-20 percent, depending on the number of employees in the group, with additional discounts available for registering early. Be sure to include the 2022 TAA ONE Conference & Expo in next year’s budget!
Get the best value for your education dollar close to home, from the association you trust.